Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, May 10, 2007.

1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Only a third?

*Hugs Miacharlize* Where have you been? Where ever you have been, you have been very much missed, most likely by may Hodges lovers who know you, but I can only speak for myself.

I agree about the friendly working relationships between David and the labbie girls.

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Thanks, pabzi *feels loved*

I hadn't realized I missed Hodges until I recently re-watched Redrum. David was so cool in it, checking up on Keppler, the whole IA-conspiracy was fun to watch. Hodges was really into that, wasn't he? Bet he played Sherlock Holmes as a kid ;)

I also loved how he defended Bobby in the ballistics lab. Not to mention the scenes with Nick in the lab: Hey, how's the king of property crimes? My socks keep disappearing in the dryer. You want to tackle that one? :lol:

Lovely episode for Hodges :D

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

You are loved.

I just saw a wallace vid on youtube. As in a vid that Wallace himself made. I don't think that I can link it because of the language in it, but I can summarize and say that he is teaching the positive power of negative thinking. My friend says that some actors have funny things like that on youtube...It's pretty funny...I'm sorta wondering if it isn't just a skit and he really does teach a seminar on negative thinking.
    It's pretty dunnt to hear him curse. He looks just like David throught the whole thing.

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

LOL...my god, its like a "PHIL" flashback....heheheh, although that is nothing compared to some of the things he used to say on the Larry Sanders Show.

heheheh.....hope he does more, the bastard, lol! But loves the bastard *thinks DJ would do awesome in that class, lol :lol:, judging by the way DJ and her friends get on together anyway*

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I never saw him on the Larry Sanders Show...

What was the point of that? Like, what I mean is, for wha purpose would wallace waste time in filming a silly thing like thast...cause I doubt the class exists...

6. DJRideout

I dunno what the point was behind it....you got me *shrugs*, but the video was amusing though...even at 7 in the morning when the brain was not fully functioning! I doubt there is anything more to it then just a vid, but yah never know.

I say the more stuff he puts up on the net, the better, cause there isn't a whole lot of stuff out there on him. I think wally likes to keep a lower profile, unlike others.

what can I say about his portrayal of his character on the larry sanders show......but the attitude of hodges with the sharp lip, only a lot more liberal *his character definitly spoke his mind* and more vulgar. Thats when I started to love the actor.

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Ooh, I should totally see it...what seasons is he in again? Tell me if I'm right...the LArry Sanders show is a show about a talk show?

8. DJRideout

yip, and even though he was a regular on the show for the full run, it really wasn't until the second or third season that he became a super regular with his own scenes and lines etc., and obviously some episodes are better then others, but that is like that for any show.

on my wedpage (click the banner below, but you knew that already), I have a lot of the "phil" centered episodes filtered out and posted, or you can look for them on youtube, but I find it takes a lot longer...I just cut out the search!

also, if anyone is interested and never seen the episode where Wallace was guest star on the show "LAS VEGAS", check it out HERE, but you gotta click on the episode titled "Donny, we hardly knew ye" in season one

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

My friend was telling me about a cute ep in the Larry Sanders show...I really must see it somehow...

10. DJRideout

well.....If I am correct I may know what scene you are referring to, and if that's the case, I DO have it on my site.

episode: "putting the "gay" back in litigation"
    part one
    part two
    part three

...lol, and its probably part three that you would be looking for.....I could be wrong, but maybe right :lol:

11. Flutter_Girl

Flutter_Girl Dead on Arrival

You gotta love Hodges he's a total sweetie, he tries so hard! His one liners are great!

12. DJRideout

can't argue THAT flutter_girl!! :lol: he is great all 'round!

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Tiny tiny spoiler on David over at 'Spoilers what are we hearing' for those of you who do spoilers. Truth is, I'm not sure how spoilish it really is, but, it's there

14. DJRideout

I have just recently purchased a brand new LCD television and I have to say...lol...it has heightened the "Full David Hodges Experience" which isn't bad at all!!...now, not that I wasn't before, but I am SUPER stoked for season 8 to start. *rubs hands together, re-watching selected eppys from past seasons. :)*

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Heads up folks, as the season starts lets keep spoiler info out of unmarked threads, this includes discussions about future episode and pictures. There are alot of people that are trying very hard to remain spoiler free. Threads like this allow that freedom to discuss the actor/character without the temptation.

This is also the time we remind you about when episodes air, there are alot of time zones, therefore we have the rule that when the new eps air any discussion regarding them can not be done in unmarked threads (such as this) until the fineal time zone, so to avoid confusion it was settled on 1:00 est (which would be 10pm west coast time).

For those saying I am in a different country and not able to see it when you do, I am sorry I understand but per the rules of the board, all episodes are no longer new when it airs in the last time zone in the USA. While I understand this might not seem fair, thats how it is and any complaints about that should be directed to the QSF forum.

I thank you all for your time, please carry on with the discussions of your fav.