Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by FallenforGrissom, Jul 31, 2006.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

You are better than I am about keeping up with spoilers Sinclair. :D

Talking about the premiere, I would like to see Vartann with his hand on her back or a comforting gesture from Catherine but something subtle.

As for Catherine and Nick being involved in a 'shoot out', I'd like to see a protective Vartann too. Or an argument (considering what happened to her in The Panty Sniffer) about being able to take care of her self, etc... but again, something subtle or not very public between them.

And so far, Alex Carter isn't listed in any other episodes other than the premiere.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

awwww this is sweet :adore:

From Marg's interview :).

This storyline has really been getting attention and the writers seem to be taking it pretty seriously :).

This is sweetness...:adore:
    Catherine falling head over is definitely something I want to watch. This is a side of Catherine we have not seen before and I'm really looking forward to watching this develop.

3. electra

electra Pathologist

First,welcome here Sinclair.:)

So Vartan would be at the premiere.LOVE it!! I am not sure how Catherine would react about Vartan " protecting" her.She is so independent but at the same time softer now.But I for one,would love him being concerned about her.:drool:
    I want Catherine to have a relationship for keeps.I was watching some older episodes where so many men did not treat her well that is time for her to settle with a good one.We do not need to see all the details,just enough to let us know she is happy.

I just got my DVDs and watching older episodes,I wondered why I never realized that Vartan would be good for her.It was not until last season that it hit me(until if happened ).What about anyone else?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  4. ladyhunter

I love the article and what Marg said about Catherine falling 'head over heels' for Louis. And I'm still very curious about the 'love scene.' I'm still thinking it will be later in the season or not in the premiere. I'm wondering if we get to see Vartann 'head over heels'? No like he isn't. ;)

electra, I've always thought Vartann was good for Catherine. I think he has a whit that can match hers and he isn't a pushover.

5. ladywillows

ladywillows Dead on Arrival

i'm so curious to see that scene! but i'll have to waiting next year to watch the new season here in Italy!

6. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Thank you for the welcome electra, and hi ladywillows.

I always figured vartann had enough of an edge and dry humour that would suit catherine, and his reaction to the cheating wife in dead ringers suggested that he wouldn't be the type to cheat on catherine (god knows she's had enough angst). It's a shame that he dissapeared for seasons 7 and 8 as there are some great episodes that would've been interesting to see him in (loco motives for instance :)).

Having seen the behind the scenes for the season 11 premiere, i was pleased to see that catherine and vartann would actually be working at a scene together. Should be interesting as one of the previous promo's showed that scene to be when catherine and super dave are caught up in an explosion.

7. ladyhunter

Sinclair, how do you know Catherine and Louis are working a scene together? I guess I'm not that up on spoilers, I know he's in the premiere, but that's it.

If that's true, I'm glad they are working it together. It'd be great to see them 'together' as a couple and working a scene together. OH THE HOTNESS :drool: Fun, flirting and such. ;)

That also has me thinking... perhaps the 'bed scene' is in the premiere (I sort of hope not but this is a scenario I'd like to see if that's the case) that they get interrupted and then meet up at a scene. THAT would be great! ;)

I'm also with you on his dry whit and humor. That's why he's such a good match for Catherine. She's got that same wicked sense of humor so they compliment each other.
    Yea, I would have like to have seen him also with Catherine in some fairly recent episodes like A Thousand Days on Earth, and Built to Kill. Could you have imagined his reaction to what happened to her in that episode???

8. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

This is the behind the scenes video and if you pause at 1:34 minutes in (i know very specific :)) you can see vartann entering the scene from the right and catherine from the left: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4O2v2w89RY

If they have the bed scene as well there's a lot of scenes they have to fit into a 43 minute episode.

Vartann in built to kill would of been excellent, if they'd been in a relationship then we could of had some vartann/lindsey interaction as well. Or him teasing her about having rabies in 'the gone dead train' :lol:

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Wow Sinclair good catch :thumbsup:. I had to play with it for a while to catch the frame. This actually makes me be excited for the premier. Justin B. hasn't really been doing anything for me but knowing that Cath and Lou will be together at some point in the episodes makes me happy :)

10. ladyhunter

WOW you guys are right! Good catch. Now I'm excited to watch the premiere. I wasn't overly so with all the hype about Bieber, but now, I'm anxious to watch them together.

The scene looks sweet already. You can just tell by the way he's walking toward her that there could be a tender/flirty/fun moment between them. Perhaps he touches her arm gently and gives her a reassuring smile since they are both at work. :D

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Didn't watch the video cause it was mostly all about Bieber or so I heard. Gonna record ep and watch later to ffwd through anything I don't care to see. The only things I'm excited about for this season is seeing Greg (and Nick) and seeing Cath/Vartann. I'm really excited about Cath/Vartann going to the next level. I can't wait to see those scenes. We already got one kiss, but it was undercover stuff... so hopefully we'll get to see real kisses this time. :lol:

12. ladyhunter

I'm with you, I want to see how they take their relationship to the next level. We already know there's going to be a 'bed scene'. How they do it, we'll have to see.

GNRF, yea, the promo is all about Justin Bieber but there is a glimpse of Catherine walking and Vartann walking toward her. It could be a very tender, caring moment between them. That's what I'm wanting to see, since they are both at work.

I'm also wondering if Vartann is going to stay on the show when Catherine leaves or if he's going to leave with her. I wonder if that's what we'll see between her and Lou, some tension about her leaving CSI. And honestly that's what's keeping me watching this season, because it's Marg's last.

13. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

I'd imagine the scene at the crime scene happens after the funeral so it'd be interesting to see if catherine mentions the fact that lou nearly got blown up :).

If carol mendelsohn can't convince marg to stay then they may keep vartann on as a way of enticing marg to do a few guest spots, or at least a way of keeping track of what catherine's doing after she leaves.

I'm with you guys that the cath/vartann scenes are the only thing keeping me interested in csi at the moment, i hope they don't wreck this storyline :).

14. ladywillows

ladywillows Dead on Arrival

i had to watch this 20 times because i didn't see him! but in the end i found him =)

P.S. how can i write when there is a spoiler?

15. ladyhunter

Welcome to Shipper Central ladywillows :)

We have specific rules here in this forum different from any other on the board.
    One of those rules is to post at least three lines of topic about Catherine and Lou. (Or any other couple in this forum).

The rest of the rules of this forum can be found ..
    here

Also please let us know if you still need help with the spoiler tags.

Thanks,

Back to Catherine and Vartann :D