Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by FallenforGrissom, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Re: Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

There's no way I'm the only one who loved the subtle Cath/Vartann stuff in the premiere...

1) She touched his shoulder, and it made me smile, because it was a subtle yet comforting gesture.
    2) I'm 80% sure that Catherine looked at Vartann when he was trying to talk down the brother, and the look made me grin.
    3) I can't remember exactly what was said, but there was an exchange between Cath and Vartann over the dead body at the end, and the camera cut to Greg who was giving them a somewhat-amusing look.
    4) Catherine was calling him by his first name. And sounded concerned when she realized that there were bombs. Squee.

I can't be the only one who was concerned that there was going to be the explosion and then a fade to black. I know from spoiler pics that Vartann would survive, but it would still not be amusing.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I loved their interactions throughout the episode. Very subtle but very there. My favorite one was when Lou told Cath after the shootout with Alex that she had just saved a bunch of people and that she should remember that the next time Brass or herself were being hard on her. Something to that effect. Anyway it was wayyyy sweet of him and it made my heart melt. He is really there for her and I like how he admires her strenght and encourages her. I loved how she kept calling him Lou and the expression on Greg's face. Loved everything about them last night :).
    Off to see the pics :cool:

ETA: Ok I just saw the pics and all I have to say is :drool: :lol:

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I really liked last nights episode. Loved how she touched his shoulder at the funeral. She knows it couldn't have been easy for him to be a a fellow officers funeral.

Also, the "before Brass beats you up or you beat yourself up..." He is so supportive and understanding of her. He knows what she goes through. As she does with him. A great insight into their relationship. I'm really liking how they portray them, not mushy or overly romantic, but real people.

The end, was great too. When Cath said, "it's not over." I'm really hoping that nothing happens to Vartann. Although as I said on the spoiler thread, that Marg is leaving and having Cath loose Vartann would be a way to write her out of the show, I'm really hoping that's not the case.

I saw the pictures yesterday. I'm in shock. HOTNESS all around. I have said before I'm tentative on the 'bed scene'. With those pictures, they don't need to be in bed, they were hot. Love how they 'almost' kiss. Almost as good as the kiss in The Panty Sniffer. I still want to see if the pictures lead anywhere... or if that's all we'll see. If that is it, I'm happy with that. :D :drool:

Oh a mod note, please when posting pictures, please credit the site or the person who uploaded them. We need to give credit where credit is due.
    Thanks.

4. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Really enjoyed last nights episode, thought they handled cath/vartann perfectly.

Loved the touch on the shoulder at the beginning, it was a nice way of catherine showing that she was glad vartann was ok and that she recognised he was looking a bit shaken and weary (had to smile at the quick look catherine gave nick before turning to lou).

I like how in sync they seem with each other, they seemed to be constantly looking out for each other's well being. Interested to see how long they will drag out the cath/brass tension.

I actually found the ending quite funny, vartann being obviously tired, dropping the battery, greg saving him, and then lou's resigned/'what next' look as him and greg were standing up. He actually had a pretty rough ride during the episode.

I'm hoping that as bieber is reappearing mid-season ish that vartann will remain unharmed, catherine's been through so much already!

The pictures were completly different to what i was expecting :):drool:, they look like they'll show a quite playfull side to the relationship. It seemed like they were returning from dinner looking at the way they are dressed (well almost dressed ;)), stumbling their way down the hallway to the bedroom.

5. electra

electra Pathologist

I have to say that I am liking Vartan a lot.At first it was more that I wanted Catherine to be happy but as time goes by,I am realizing what an amazing guy he is.It takes a real man to deal with a woman like Catherine (that can go head to head with someone like Brass) and he does it calmly but strongly ,giving her support when needed .The small touches were so cute .And I can not wait for episode # 3!!!:drool:

6. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

He's a great guy for her - and she deserves one after the jerks we've seen her with before!

It really showed how much she cares for him last night, when she realized there was a bomb and she called out "Lou, Greg" - in that order. She thinks of his safety before a member of her team.

He was great, telling her not to beat herself up, or let Brass beat her up, over things. Very supportive.

I like how the relationship is quiet and understated (haven't seen the pics from ep 3 yet though! :lol:), but you can tell it's deep and strong. I hope that if Marg leaves, it's a "happy ever after" type of thing. They deserve it.

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Yes, they have really understated their relationship. I truly enjoy that actually. It is subtle and quite, just the way it should be.

From the looks of things we will see them connect in a different way. Although one would assume they already have after Meat Jekyll and his line about "Now I know why you got up so early.." and her reply of "I wished I stayed in bed." Also from the looks of the pictures that they are both really happy and committed to each other. At first I thought the whole 'bed scene' was unnecessary, but then after viewing the pics, I know why they are showing at least part of it... to let us the viewers know exactly how committed they are.

8. GraveyardShift

GraveyardShift Victim

I haven't been here in a super long time because of school and well.. school.. but anyways... I loved all the subtle little things they did in the premiere! Especially when they're by the ambulance and he gives her that pep talk, it shows how much he cares about her!

About those pictures from episode 3... wow! Also, it looks like they're showing how much they are committed to each other and how much they care :)

9. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

The pic where their foreheads are resting against each other shows how comfortable they are with each other, love that she's laughing in that image, we haven't seen cath truly happy for a while now.

Wonder when in the episode it will be?, i can see it as the final scene, perhaps a comment about vampires and neck biting :lol:.

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

All you East-Coasters have seen next week's promo, I presume?

I was busy making snarky comments about Twilight and the Vampires Vs Werewolves thing, and then my head went blank. Seriously. Catherine/Vartann win. I definitely noticed that they're going to show a lot more than we saw in the spoiler pics. My jaw definitely dropped.

*Ahem* Squee.

ETA: I got you a present, guys.

Hot:

[​IMG]

Also Hot:

[​IMG]

I'm having blurry syndrome, but isn't that Vartann?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  11. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

WOW, i have a feeling as soon as this scene airs the rest of the episode will be a complete mind blank :drool::).

Nice to see that they're working the scene together again. Is it just me or does it look like the shirt that vartann's wearing at the crime scene is the same as the make-out scenes? Wonder if they end up getting called out to the scene.

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Hotness, plus awesome, plus probable on-scene flirting? Yeah, this episode is going to be fun.

That, or he happens to own more than one blue shirt. :lol: No, but I'd imagine that they do get called to the scene while they're... preoccupied. That sounds like the best way to fit a scene like that into an episode.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for the screenshots, Alex. I hope someone posts caps from that episode once it airs next week. :)

That scene is gonna be sizzling hot. I can't wait to see it. Alex Carter shirtless, Cath/Vartann loving... is it next thursday yet?

14. electra

electra Pathologist

How I am going to write 3 lines after watching those caps?.:drool:Thanks ,Alex.Ok,now I want them to be called at a crime scene afterwards.The UST is going to be too much!!! Catheirne is a take action woman so soapy moments are not for her and at the same time it would remind us that is a crime show afterall. I can not wait.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

My jaw literally dropped when I saw the promo. I had no idea they would go so far with the scene. I was like oh cool the vampire episode and then "whoa!!!". I would love an interview with Marg after the episode airs to know her reaction to that scene. I too believe it'll all be interupted by the scene call. Back from dinner, ahem ahem, and then call-out.