Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

Re: Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

Better off Dead

Watch Sara's face. ;)

This was to establish they are 'seeing' each other.
Also, the look on her face as he helped her was great. They both were smiling. It looked like they were happy to see each other.

Yea, last night's final scene sort of confused me too. I'm thinking he froze because of something to do with his son, or a previous case. He wouldn't purposely let Catherine die in front of him.

Thank u so Much no wonder i couldn't find it for some reason i keep thinking His name is Vaughn Sorry about that

i have another question (sorry i'm asking alot of questions) but is there and other sites about these 2 like on Lj or somewhere else i'm REALLY New to this Ship and i want to find anything about them

Just saw thursday's episode and I was :) everytime they were together onscreen. Loved the kiss at the beginning and the look she gave him afterwards, priceless. I thought the conversation they had about his son and how he has realized he wants someone to come home to was very sweet and touching. I loved when he said he didn't mean to put her on the spot awww. I was too confused in the end because he did kind of freeze, though I thought that maybe he was waiting to have a good shot and not hurt Cath but IDK. Maybe we'll see some development on that later on. I was kind of pissed that it ended there cause I really wanted to see their reactions after the attack but oh well. There were some really great scenes between them so I can't complain much. The coffee scene was also real cute. Kind of reminded me a little of Eric and Cal's coffee scene at Miami from last season which was also really sweet :).

I love all of their conversations.

The "you'll miss the fight." Was precious.

Oh and when he asked, "how long does it take to make Ecstacy?" And she said, "well, we could play a little 21, hit the craps table, have a long lunch, go shopping ( I really loved the light in her eyes when she said 'go shopping') Take me to the new Cirque show.. maybe dinner??"

"You are not a cheap date."
"No, not anymore"

It was perfect.
He touched her on her arm after giving her coffee. Perfect. I feel these two have so much in common. They can relate to each other, they aren't all gushy and mushy toward each other. It's great to see them interact on such a personal level. Too bad the set up to get there was totally stupid, in my opinion.

The end, I have watched several times. My friend said it was more like in slow-motion, his finger squeezing the trigger. All for dramatic effect you know. :rolleyes:
He tilted his head to the side and then look relieved that she got up and looked right at him. Again for 'dramatic effect!'

So, hopefully we will get to see or at least hear about the aftermath of that situation.

Other than Stillows, I can also see some possibility with this ship, so this ship is also a favorite. Something tells me along the line that Nick will get jealous of the new couple and make his feelings for Catherine known. However, I also am exploring a never-gonna-happen-polyamorous slant to Catherine/Vartann by adding Nick to the mix. By this I mean that Catherine loves two men and won't choose. This is also why I tend to gravitate towards the shipping of Greg/Cath/Nick , Sara/Nick/Cath, and for the sake of remembering to stay on topic, Sara/Vartann/Cath

Sorry for going a little OT

I really really liked how their relationship was presented in the last episode.Yeah,the kiss was to cover the operation but she LIKED it.;)And I like those little moments we got of him bringing her coffee or carrying her bag (he is a gentleman) and in general their talks (they are so into each other).

But seriously,am I the only one that is unsure about what is going on between them? They seem to like each other and have obviously talked outside of work but exactly how close they are?;)

And I am BEGGING anyone for a banner!!!:lol:

The kiss was hot even if it was a cover. :lol: And the look of surprise on her face was amusing, but then she just got into the kiss (who wouldn't, the guy's pretty easy on the eyes lol). I loved that when he handed her the coffee and passed in front of her, she seemed to be staring at his butt. :lol: Their talk about their kids was nice. And all the cute banter and flirting. And his comment about how he misses having someone to come home to. :adore:

Electra, I'm gonna try to make some icons/banners/wps soon. :)

I don't always catch every episode of CSI:LV, but I try to. And when I saw that these two were in the ep last week, I was happy. I really, really like this pairing. Vartann is handsome, seems like such a good guy, and the fact that he is lonely has me really rooting for him to successfully make his way through Catherine's defenses. I wonder how much he will have succeeded in doing this after saving her life.

I loved The Panty Sniffer mostly for the Cartann/Vartillows interaction. It was sweet and sexy without having to have the clothes flying, which says a lot about the chemistry that Marg/Alex have. You can tell that Catherine digs Lou - and vice versa - just by their eyes. The kiss, while a cover up, was still simply hot. You could tell that he surprised Catherine, but she simply let the moment take over. Adorable. I wonder how many times they had to film that. I'd have been like "Uh, I think we need to do one more take!" :lol:

Another scene I really liked was after the guy and girl came to the apartment, and the three guys had their guns pointed at each other, was the scene after the guy and girl left. Catherine looked really tense, maybe cause she knew that she almost witnessed a bloodbath, or maybe cause the girl was younger and she was either thinking of Lindsey or her past. But either way, she looked really upset, and I love that they had Lou touch on it without being like "Are you okay?" He asked if she wanted one of his guys to keep her company, and she replied "I'm solid." while patting her gun. His little smile was cute.

The ending sequence was tense, and in my opinion, perfect. It's not in Catherine's nature to sit back and say "Oh, freeze..." In my opinion, it was well in her character to try to wrestle the gun out of Bell's hands. Was it the smart choice? Of course not, especially since Bell overpowered her. However, I think that in her subconscious, Catherine knew that Lou was right there and would hear the struggle and would help her if she needed it.

Man, I've pretty much retired from fanfic writing (just not enough time) but I may have to touch on the aftermath. Can't wait for more Vartillows in the future eps. I hope we see him at least one more time before the season is up, especially if Marg decides not to resign.

Hey, got some down time on vacation, so I logged in...

I loved it too. At first, I knew the kiss would be a set up. I wanted it to be a meaningful kiss, sort of like 'are you okay?' kiss but hey, from the looks on both their faces, they both enjoyed kissing each other.

I wasn't sure how the episode would go, but I really enjoyed their interaction. Besides the very intimate and personal discussion, he made her smile.

She grinned from ear to ear when he told her about the "Doof, Doof, Doof" part. It's been a while since we have seen Catherine smile like that.

Same with the smile she gave him after she mentioned all the things they could do together. Yea, they are into each other.

My favorite is still the look she gave him after she mentioned, "we need to catch him in the act, just not that act." and she flicked her eyes over to him. The smile and the look he gave her was hot. Like he was saying 'we need to do that'

I'm still not liking his name as Lou. But Catherine doesn't have any trouble calling him that.

Even after that dramatic ending, I'm looking forward to seeing them together. Can you image them working a case together and the looks they would give each other.. .:drool:

I sort of prefer the kiss being a set up then Catherine acting unprofessional.She is the boss now and I want people to respect her.They made it clear that an attraction was there in the glances,smiling,flirty talk.Of course,I want a real kiss.:lol:

Does anyone know if Vartan is going to be in a future episode?

^ I don't know for sure. I looked at the cast list for the next couple of episodes and I don't remember seeing his name. But then again, I could be wrong.

But I agree with what most people have said, their real chemistry definitely came through in the entire episode. I think they would really work as a couple. I think their both more than professional enough to handle it. Plus, Catherine really deserves it. I just hope that the writers don't forget about it all.

Sidenote: What the heck is Vartann's first name. I swear they've never said it. I've heard Alex and then I thought someone mentioned Lou or something??? It's sad I dont know as I call myself a shipper right? :lol:

I sort of prefer the kiss being a set up then Catherine acting unprofessional.She is the boss now and I want people to respect her.They made it clear that an attraction was there in the glances,smiling,flirty talk.Of course,I want a real kiss.:lol:

Does anyone know if Vartan is going to be in a future episode?

Huh, good point. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind a quick peck on the cheek as he drops off some files while the door is closed, or even a nice make out session on her couch after shift. That'd be nice.

And Lime Sweet Pea, Alex is the name of the actor who plays Vartann. Everyone was under the impression his name was Tony because in the CSI Companion, they have a page about him and it says "Tony Vartann." However, in the episode, Catherine says to him, "Lou, you're not suited up." and last year Greg called him Lou in The Gone Dead Train. So, one can assume that his name is Lou, or as some others on the board suggested, maybe it's a nickname for Anthony Louis or they call him Lou, short for Lieutenant. I just keep calling him Lou so I get used to it...cause he looks more like a Tony...

I love the idea of this new pairing! They look hot! :thumbsup:

The name thing is pretty weird. He definitely looks more like a Tony than a Lou. Talking about future episodes...:

I know there's supposed to be an episode where there's a murder at Lindsay's school. I wish we would've had Vartann in this episode but I didn't see him on the cast list. So, bummer for that. It would've been cool to see the dynamics between Cath and Vartann during the investigation and between Lindsay and Vartann.

Of course,I do want a real kiss or even more but I do not want them to behave like horny teenagers at work.I am more then anything a Catherine fan and I do believe she is doing an excellent job as the boss and want to keep it that way.I want to see maybe him listening to her issues at work offering a different perspective and viceversa.Something subtle like him bringing her coffee is nice.

BTW,any fanfiction about them?

Thanks for the spoilers,hiphugger17.

Back