Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

Re: Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

I agree electra about her being more mellow this season. That's why some of us were thinking that possibly she had gotten together or at least showed some interest in Tony between last season and this season.

He probably is helping or at least a good influence on her. Like I said, she's not so quick to accuse like she was in earlier seasons and she's really taken charge of her new Supervisor role.

I wonder now what how Lindsey will feel about her mom dating? I'm sure she wants her mom to be happy as well and of course he's a good guy, but you you see some teen-aged angst or just an overall acceptance of Tony?

I think Linds would accept him. She's an adult now, so hopefully she will act like it. :lol: She knows how much trouble her mom's had in the love department, so I'm sure she'd be happy for her. Having said that, I could see Linds going to Tony and saying, "My mom has been through a lot and has been hurt by enough men. Please don't do anything to hurt her."

Great i can not watch the clip:scream: that sucks!! Outside the US crap :scream:

Anyway I am soooo excited this happening!!!!! By what you guys describe it appears to be amazing, so now I really can not wait to see that episode!!

hiphugger17 Here is a link to the video
For those outside the US Hopefully you'll see what we have all been talking about. There are also caps in the Spoiler picture thread in the Vegas forum.

The kiss looks hot and heated. I wonder if they argued before hand and made up there??? ;) And also there is talk of her wearing his shirt. That would require Catherine to take off hers for some reason and her to put on his. :evil: I mean, they are in a hotel room, the probably couldn't keep their hands off each other, working or not. LOL. I'm not sure that's the case but.... Or the kiss could be at her place... after the stay in the hotel room??? ;)

And just a few reminders, I know there is a lot to talk about with the new spoilers coming out, we need to have three lines of discussion about Catherine and Tony and keep all discussions in spoiler tags until the episode airs.

hiphugger17 Here is a link to the video
For those outside the US Hopefully you'll see what we have all been talking about. There are also caps in the Spoiler picture thread in the Vegas forum.

The kiss looks hot and heated. I wonder if they argued before hand and made up there??? ;) And also there is talk of her wearing his shirt. That would require Catherine to take off hers for some reason and her to put on his. :evil: I mean, they are in a hotel room, the probably couldn't keep their hands off each other, working or not. LOL. I'm not sure that's the case but.... Or the kiss could be at her place... after the stay in the hotel room??? ;)

Thanks ladyhunter :D You've made me a very happy shipper :thumbsup:

Now that's a KISS :D Las Vegas has really let me down in the romance department so I'm so glad that they are really going all out with Cath and Tony. I have to agree that the shirt does look like a guy's shirt so I'm thinking there's a lot going on in that scene. Though aren't they supposed to be working :lol: ? I don't get that. Or is it that they were staying in that hotel room and stumbled into a case and had to do a stakeout? Anybody know if they ended there because of the case or because they were on personal time?

hiphugger17 here is the info on the episode...

CATHERINE AND DETECTIVE VARTANN GROW CLOSER AS THEY STAKE OUT A DRUG RING IN AN UPSCALE LAS VEGAS HOTEL, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, APRIL 1
Catherine and Detective Vartann are thrown together in a hotel room for 24 hours as they stake out a duo making drugs in the room next door. Meanwhile, Nick and Langston work a case that involves a fetish which has become big business in Vegas, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, April 1 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Dr. Raymond Langston...... Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows.............. Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes................................ George Eads
Captain Jim Brass....................... Paul Guilfoyle
Greg Sanders.............................. Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins......................... Robert David Hall
David Phillips............................. David Berman
Hodges................................ Wallace Langham
Wendy Simms................................. Liz Vassey

RECURRING:
Archie Johnson.............................. Archie Kao

GUEST CAST:

Det. Vartann.................................. Alex Carter
Officer Mitchell.......................... Larry Mitchell
Officer Metcalf................. Joseph Patrick Kelly
Bellermine Quisk.............................. Matt Barr
Clint Pudder.......................... Curtis Armstrong
Everett Edwards........................ Jackson Davis
Boyfriend................................... Charles Divins
Lester Martin........................... Ernie Grunwald
Jill.............................................. . Nicole Garza
Lon Rose.............................. Ian Anthony Dale
Man in Suit................................. Chris Pentzell
Finn Thomas........................ Eddie McClintock
Sasha Katsaros......................... Melissa Ponzio
Brenda....................................... Tammy Felice
TELEPLAY BY: Jacqueline Hoyt

STORY BY: Richard Catalani and Jacqueline Hoyt

DIRECTED BY: Louis Milito, one of the series' executive producer
It seems a bit awkward for me. I mean Vartann is a homicide cop and Catherine is a CSI, but hey, any excuse to put them in a hotel room. ;) :evil:

And I think the kiss is in the doorway of the room. So it could have happened before the 'stakeout' began or afterward.
OR,
Like I said, it could be a her place??? or his? ;)
I couldn't imagine them being in a hotel room for 24 hours together then wanting to stay in the same room? So they could have taken the kiss to another venue. ;)

hiphugger17 here is the info on the episode...

CATHERINE AND DETECTIVE VARTANN GROW CLOSER AS THEY STAKE OUT A DRUG RING IN AN UPSCALE LAS VEGAS HOTEL, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, APRIL 1
Catherine and Detective Vartann are thrown together in a hotel room for 24 hours as they stake out a duo making drugs in the room next door. Meanwhile, Nick and Langston work a case that involves a fetish which has become big business in Vegas, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, April 1 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Dr. Raymond Langston...... Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows.............. Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes................................ George Eads
Captain Jim Brass....................... Paul Guilfoyle
Greg Sanders.............................. Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins......................... Robert David Hall
David Phillips............................. David Berman
Hodges................................ Wallace Langham
Wendy Simms................................. Liz Vassey

RECURRING:
Archie Johnson.............................. Archie Kao

GUEST CAST:

Det. Vartann.................................. Alex Carter
Officer Mitchell.......................... Larry Mitchell
Officer Metcalf................. Joseph Patrick Kelly
Bellermine Quisk.............................. Matt Barr
Clint Pudder.......................... Curtis Armstrong
Everett Edwards........................ Jackson Davis
Boyfriend................................... Charles Divins
Lester Martin........................... Ernie Grunwald
Jill.............................................. . Nicole Garza
Lon Rose.............................. Ian Anthony Dale
Man in Suit................................. Chris Pentzell
Finn Thomas........................ Eddie McClintock
Sasha Katsaros......................... Melissa Ponzio
Brenda....................................... Tammy Felice
TELEPLAY BY: Jacqueline Hoyt

STORY BY: Richard Catalani and Jacqueline Hoyt

DIRECTED BY: Louis Milito, one of the series' executive producer
It seems a bit awkward for me. I mean Vartann is a homicide cop and Catherine is a CSI, but hey, any excuse to put them in a hotel room. ;) :evil:

And I think the kiss is in the doorway of the room. So it could have happened before the 'stakeout' began or afterward.
OR,
Like I said, it could be a her place??? or his? ;)
I couldn't imagine them being in a hotel room for 24 hours together then wanting to stay in the same room? So they could have taken the kiss to another venue. ;)

I watched the clip more carefully and they have all this screens set up in the room so I realized that they were sent there espicifically for the case. I didn't find weird that they would kiss during the stakeout, what confused me was the whole shirt thing. Cause one thing is to kiss for a few seconds during the stakeout and quite another to go all the way and end up wearing his shirt :lol:. So I guess it's like you say that the shirt part happens either before or after, if it indeed is his shirt she's wearing.

Someone mentioned earlier that they would like to know how everything started (think it was ladyhunter) and that this would really be the perfect setting for them to let us know how they got together, how long they've been seeing each other, and all the juicy details :thumbsup:. I totally agree this would be the perfect moment for them to provide us with this info. Hope we get some kind of conversation during the episode about all that :).

Yea, I think the hotel room is the perfect place for them to reveal as it were, to us, the viewing audience, how/when they became a couple. :D Better Off Dead episode, as sad as it was, sort of threw everyone off because all a sudden Sara says something about Catherine and Vartann??? :eek: Not that I mind, I've wanted this couple together since the end of season six. :D

Also, there is talk on the spoiler thread that the 'kiss' is a ploy. That Catherine and Tony are kissing to make it look like they are there for 'other things' since the kiss is in the doorway, other than to stakeout the room next door. I'm curious, perhaps the kiss in the hotel will lead to other things.. ;) or since we see Cath get attacked (yet again *boring if you ask me*) perhaps the kiss in the doorway is a "Thank Goodness You Are Okay" kiss?

Yea, I think the hotel room is the perfect place for them to reveal as it were, to us, the viewing audience, how/when they became a couple. :D Better Off Dead episode, as sad as it was, sort of threw everyone off because all a sudden Sara says something about Catherine and Vartann??? :eek: Not that I mind, I've wanted this couple together since the end of season six. :D

Also, there is talk on the spoiler thread that the 'kiss' is a ploy. That Catherine and Tony are kissing to make it look like they are there for 'other things' since the kiss is in the doorway, other than to stakeout the room next door. I'm curious, perhaps the kiss in the hotel will lead to other things.. ;) or since we see Cath get attacked (yet again *boring if you ask me*) perhaps the kiss in the doorway is a "Thank Goodness You Are Okay" kiss?

It'd be really funny if the kiss was really part of their cover for the stakeout. I imagine them like "we HAVE to kiss because it's for the job, you know..." :lol: Poor them :lol: Anyway, either because of the case or just a private moment they are totally going to be into it. I'm also looking forward to Tony's reaction after she is attacked.

I imagine them like "we HAVE to kiss because it's for the job, you know..."
:lol: I can totally see that. I also wonder if they know they are going to be in the room together or if it's a surprise to both of them. ;)
Perhaps the kiss then is a 'hello' kiss or something after an argument.

And I am too curious to see what his reaction will be after she's attacked. Also in the very opening scene of the promo, doesn't the guy in the mask look like Tony? Possibly the room next door burned or something because of what was going on and he was searching for Catherine???
There is certainly a lot of speculation as to what will happen.

I truly hope they have Catherine and Tony in a good, steady relationship. :D I think she deserves it and he's just the guy.

I was watching the trailer.. again, I know. :rolleyes: I was thinking, I wonder if that kiss is a 'goodbye' as in 'Bye now, I'm glad I got to see you and spend time with you'
Rather than a 'goodbye I'll never see you again' type thing.
Perhaps, she has her coat on because she's leaving to go investigate the situation with the drugs and the kiss is her saying goodbye 'for now'. That's my theory anyway.

Oh and since they are 'thrown into a hotel room together' I found some great lyrics that match the situation perfectly...

Your Body is a Wonderland by John Mayer
We got the afternoon
You got this room for two
One thing I've left to do
Discover me
Discovering you

One mile to every inch of
Your skin like porcelain
One pair of candy lips and
Your bubblegum tongue

Something 'bout the way the hair falls in your face
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase
You tell me where to go and
Though I might leave to find it
I'll never let your head hit the bed
Without my hand behind it

I also really hope that this relationship between them continues. Catherine deserves a good solid man. Someone who's not in the lab but can understand the trials of the job, the long hours, all the death and chaos.
And Tony is just that guy. :D

Hello My Name is Jen I'm really New to This Ship but i've Been Hearing stuff about these 2 cause of Tonight Episode i haven't got to watch it But i Do have a Question could someone tell me about There scenes It could your favourite i Just want to know about these 2

Hi Jen. Welcome to the Catherine/Vartann thread.

To me, the last season, season 9 we have seen them work closer together.
Vartann has been on the show since season 4 but hasn't had that much contact or intimate contact with Catherine.

They worked several cases together but again it was 'just business.'

In the episode Better Off Dead, Sara noticed him hold out his hand to help her down an embankment to get to a crime scene. Sara later commented on "what was up with you and Vartann?" Catherine replied, "No comment."
So we are guessing that they had just started seeing each other.

My favorite moment between them has to have been last night. ;)
Since Better off Dead, we would assume that they have gone out, had several long talks about their lives, etc.. When he mentioned he had a son, I was sort of like...WHAT? I didn't think he was that old, but Catherine didn't look all that surprised. She was very calm and just said, "you never mentioned him before."

They also gave each other great looks. The "We need to catch him in the act, but not that act," and she looked at him with very seductive eyes... that made me think that they either need to do 'that act' or already have and wanted to right there in the hotel room. :lol:

Anyone else want to add?

I Don't Think i've seen that Episode is there a Clip of them on YT?
Ok i've Finally seen last nights and now officially a Catherine/Vartann Shipper I loved these two i just don't know how i feel about the end i felt confuesed so but other then that i LOVED it

Last edited:

Better off Dead

Watch Sara's face. ;)

This was to establish they are 'seeing' each other.
Also, the look on her face as he helped her was great. They both were smiling. It looked like they were happy to see each other.

Yea, last night's final scene sort of confused me too. I'm thinking he froze because of something to do with his son, or a previous case. He wouldn't purposely let Catherine die in front of him.

Back