Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by FallenforGrissom, Jul 31, 2006.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

I was thinking about this ( I know, too much time on my hands :lol:) and about him comforting her.

There was a scene with Grissom and Sara (Empty Eyes I think) where Grissom wipes away a tear from Sara.

Wouldn't that be awesome if Vartann did that with Catherine? She could be upset about a case and he is there to comfort her and wipes away a tear. AWWW *swoon*.

I like knowing couples are together with out really knowing . I like to see little things like lingering hand touches, loving glances or even a 'secret message' that only they know about. That way the rest is left up to our imagination.

I'm also curious as to what he got her for Christmas? Anyone have any ideas?

2. ladyhunter

I watched the episode again and really paid attention to the 'hand-holding' scene. She has a great look on her face when he helps her down the hill.

I also love the fact that Catherine didn't deny anything when Sara was asking her about it. It was so cute. She also had a great look on her face when Sara asked about the potential romance.

I love the fact that Catherine is interested in him, someone outside the lab that can bring new insights into the cases they work on.....

*swwoooonn*

I love the idea of these two together, I'm so happy TPTB decided to explore this pairing.

:luvlove:

3. ladyhunter

So, I'm hoping tonight there might be more mention of their relationship.

I don't see Vartann listed in the episode, but that doesn't mean that Catherine can't bring him up? Or someone else besides Sara perhaps?

Catherine would never give into office gossip but she could blush just a little when someone mentioned his name. That's what I'd like to see. ;)

4. electra

electra Pathologist

I never realized that Vartan could be a good match for catherine.But they have chemistry ans he seems like a good guy.I also want to see more of them and like someone said,like adults.

5. ladyhunter

I think he and Catherine have chemistry too. I can't wait to see them work more cases together.

I looks like they are working a case involving drugs which is odd because he's a homicide detective. I guess we'll see how they play that into the episode. From the spoiler thread it looks like they are on some sort of undercover duty. I'm not sure. The banter between them should be great about being locked in a room together or something like that.

I do hope also we get some sort of back story as to when they started dating, who asked who out? I can see Catherine actually being the one to ask him for a drink or something.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yes, that would be the best scene ever! :D

I like that too. I wouldn't mind a kissing scene, but we don't really need it every time he's on. Just one will suffice. :) As for what he got her for Christmas... I dunno... I'm thinking jewelry of some sort. I'm more curious about whether or not he'd get Linds anything. :lol: But I think he'd make a good father figure for Linds even if she's 18 or so now. Eddie wasn't particularly a good influence on Linds. :lol:

I love that smile on her face! That was just the cutest thing ever.

Blushing Cath was totally adorable. :) We're not used to that side of her.

Yes, me too. I could hug them... although I'm a little annoyed with them about other things. :lol:

Yes, it would be nice to see her blush again. I like the softer side of her. :)

7. ladyhunter

I like blushing Catherine too. It is a softer, gentler side to her that we don't often see. :D

In an upcoming episode, someone flirts with Catherine. Someone from Rascall Flatts I think?? ;)
    I wonder what she'll say? If she tells that person that she is 'seeing someone'.
    That would be cool if she brought up Vartann or eluded to the fact that she's seeing someone.

And Valentine's Day is coming up.. .Any ideas :evil:

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

OMG! OMG! Just saw in the spoiler thread that on the ep called "The Panty Sniffer", Cath and Vartann will be at a hotel (possibly on a stakeout) and there will be a kiss! Man I hope this wasn't just a tease and that the kiss is Cath and Vartann kissing each other. My eyes are tearing up, I'm so excited. Can't wait to see this this episode! :)

9. ladyhunter

I saw that too. I'm totally excited to see them together, I love their banter and the way they flirt. He's so mellow and cool and she's so driven, they make a good pair. :D

As for the kiss we are supposed to get between them, well... I'm skeptical until I see it. I'd be happy with a kiss on the forehead or even the cheek by either one of them. Again, I have to see it to believe it. ;)

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I have to say I love these two together! I'm really looking forward to the episode mentioned on the spoiler (I will NOT write the episode's name :shifty::lol: ) and Cath and Vartann stuck in that hotel room. I love the chemistry between them and loved the little teasing scene between Sara and Cath. Blushing Catherine is a rare thing to see and I thought it was great :).

11. ladyhunter

Welcome to the Cath/Vartann thread hiphugger17

I hope we get to see more of them instead of just this one episode. It would be nice to see them working together knowing they have kissed or more... :evil:

I am also still very hesitant on the surrounds of this episode. I mean Vartann is homicide detective and Catherine is not a cop. It seems very weird and out of place, but like Carol Mendohlson said, it's not very CSI like. Why couldn't they just flirt or he could ask her out over a triple homicide??? That's me though. ;)

Again, I am looking forward to seeing how things go when they are in the same hotel room together.

I'm saying this now.. If they break up... I'll be one pissed of shipper. :lol:

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank you for the welcome :).

Yeah it doesn't make much sense for them two to be on a stakeout during a drug bust (at least that's what I've interpreted they'll be doing, correct me if I'm wrong). Like you, I'm looking forward to what will happen when they are in that room together. I hope we get some info on how things started between them and exactly on what stage of their relationship they are in.

Hopefully he'll be back before the season ends for more episodes :).

13. electra

electra Pathologist

Hiphugger17,it seems like we like the same ships.:lol:.

I do not remember how to put spoiler boxes but I like the spoilers.

I am really curious to see Vartan and catherine talking ,flirting, whatever.It would be something about Catherine strong personality dealing with a nice guy.At least a scene please .

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah!!!! :thumbsup: It's cool to see you here also!!!! :D

Yeah her track record is not exactly the greatest when it comes to guys. So being in a relationship with a guy who actually will treat her nicely and will care for her must make her have reactions which I can't wait to see. I bet we'll see more blushing Catherine which for me is so fun to watch cause that's just a side of her we rarely, if ever, see.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  15. electra

electra Pathologist

^ yeah,great minds think alike.JK:lol:

I have to admit that I liked the chemistry between Warrick and catherine but Vartan seems more the type of relationship that will last.He seems to be more mature and will treat Catherine like a lady.And Catherine blushing would be amusing.She is the kind of girl that goes side by side with guys but at the end she deserves some romance too.