Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by FallenforGrissom, Jul 31, 2006.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

Found this thread, with all the talk of Catherine and Vartann in the spoiler thread.... I thought I would pull it up. :D

I hope he does come back sometime this season.
    According to the latest TV Guide with Catherine and Sara, Marg said that Catherine needs a love interest, someone who is edgy.

UMM HELLO, Vartann is edgy but kind and gentle at times too. Just the kind of man Cath needs. ;)

That's why they would be a great pair!

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Vartann would be the perfect man for Cath. I think so anyway. I don't think he'd ever cheat on her like Eddie and Chris both did. He'd completely understand her work schedule unlike that other guy (whom I did like Cath with) and he wouldn't be creepy like Novak was. :lol:

Catherine and Vartann just make sense to me. :)

3. ladyhunter

Looks like Vartann will be in this weeks episode. I would LOVE to see some interaction between him and Catherine. Now that she's a supervisor, he could come to her with his findings, etc.. Hopefully we'll see them working a case together.

They need to get that 'flirty spark' they once had back. ;)

4. GregNickRyanFan

I'm all for some flirty Vartann/Cath moments. I still think he's perfect for her. They would look good together. They'd understand each other and each other's work load, etc. Hopefully the writers can see what we see. :)

5. ladyhunter

I agree, he is perfect for her. As much as I loved Cath and Gil I think Vartann is also a good match for Cath.

He's kind and gentle but can be edgy if need be. They know each others jobs are not easy and would be there for each other after a hard day. ;)

I do want to see them work a case together again. :D

6. ladyhunter

HEHEHE yea, that would be nice.

Looks Det. Vartann will be in another episode this season. Can we PLEASE have him interact with Catherine? Is that too much to ask? I know he's a homicide detective and not all cases are deaths, but PLEASE!!!

They need to have some good scenes together or anything for that matter. I think they came close to being in the same room in last season's Let It Bleed.

7. GregNickRyanFan

Did everyone see the episode last night? Man, I swooned when Vartann took Cath's hand and helped her down the hill. I think that's the first time they've actually touched each other on screen. :lol: I felt the little flutter in my shipper heart. :D To the writers: More, more, more! Please? :lol:

8. ladyhunter

HA, I was waiting for someone to bump up this thread :D

SO, YEA!!!!!! They are finally dating, or that's the impression I got.
    I've been watching WAY TO MUCH CSI NY to be cynical but they need to keep this romance light and fun. Catherine hasn't always had the best of luck in the romance department, so PTB, please MAKE THIS WORK!!! :D

She did say she needs a man she can count on, I'm glad it was Tony. :D I mean who better for her to count on than him? Again, PTB, then that means YOU GUYS need to keep him as a recurring character or how else is this going to last? Thanks, :D

9. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I likey the idea of Vartillows. I mean...Cath has never had luck in the love department, and Tony seems like a decent guy, so I'd be more than willing to give it an open mind. That was sweet of him to help her down the hill, and the little interrogation Sara was doing was funny too. It's cute to see some blushing from CAtherine the hard-butt!

So yeah. More please?

10. ladyhunter

I'm just amazed at the fact that the writers put them together. I've been rooting for them since the end of season 6 but WOW. I guess I'm still in shock at the idea that they are 'dating' or 'in the investigative stages' as Sara put it. :lol:

I've have always thought that Vartann would do right by Catherine. He is a nice guy, a good cop and somewhat of a gentleman from what we have seen.

So, I am very curious to see where it goes. :hugegrin:

11. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Yeah, I totally agree. I mean, I've humored all ships for Catherine since she's my favorite character, and this is one of the sweeter ones. I mean, how gentlemanly can you get, holding a girl's hand down the hill? And then how protective/caring he was when the dog was dead, cause he knew that seeing it would upset her. I just love this. It has so much potential and I hope they don't let it fade like they did her other relationships.

And I want to see some action, too! Some smoochy smoochy would be cute! =D

12. ladyhunter

This is one of the sweeter relationships I think.
    Tony seems like a true gentleman from what we have seen of him. I really want to know now that he and Catherine are in 'some sort of relationship' if we will get some backstory about him.

We know Catherine's story, her romantic entanglements and how well they ended, etc.. .I would like to see them connect on some level, Tony and Catherine.

I know there isn't anything 'sizzling' about them...yet. I would want to see a good confrontation between them since she is the new Supervisor, perhaps they could disagree over ....something. That would be fun to watch. :D

And I want to see him divulge some bits about himself to her, was he ever married? where was he before he came to Vegas? Even his childhood. I know fanfiction can only fill in so much. ;)

13. GregNickRyanFan

When Sara asked her what was going on between her and Vartann, did anyone else notice Cath blush? That was about the cutest thing. Cath blushing... what a concept! :lol: Then her flustered, "No comment". :lol: I'm glad they're not doing the whole "googly eyed" thing at each other every time they see each other though. That's so high school. :lol:

It looks as though the writers may have finally noticed that there is chemistry there. :)

14. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I'm glad that they aren't doing the whole googly eyed thing too. Catherine and Tony are freaking adults, they don't need the whole high school thing to kill the relationship/interest from viewers. I'd love to see Tony comforting her after a rough case, and at least a kiss to soothe her. That'd be so sweet...Cath really emotional at a bar, and Tony knowing where to find her. She spills to him, cries, and he just whisks her on to the dance floor and they dance as Catherine cries into his shoulder. *swoons*

It's about time they gave Catherine a good man. I mean, you had Eddie, who abused her/cheated on her and Chris, who cheated on her. It's about time they gave Marg something to work with too, but that's another story. LOL

Can't wait to see where this goes.

15. ladyhunter

Me either. I would love to see some little flashback when new episodes return of how they spent Christmas together.

I also would like to see a comfort scene between them. Him comforting her after a tough case would be ... PERFECT. And yes a little peck on the cheek or on the head would be heavenly. :D

And this was mentioned WAYYYYY back when the thread started about how well Tony and Lindsey would get along. I think that Lindsey would like any guy her mom likes/trust. Lindsey is smart, she'll be happy for her Catherine now that she is dating Tony. :D