Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

Re: Vartann & Willows #1-Cuz This Guy 'Can Hit The Bowl'

ooo you brought up a good point, how would Lily and Tony get along?
I'm thinking Lily would size him up and down, question if he is good enough for Cath, that kind of thing. But in the end, she'd want Cath to be happy.
The same goes with Lindsey, she'd want Cath to be happy.

So Christmas dinner would be very intersting. But you are right edog (glad to see you back btw ;) ) I think Cath would like the family thing for Christmas.

I bumped this one up because.....

It's Valentines Day :)

And I'm sure they will do something romantic... a quiet dinner out
dinner and a movie in...
I don't see him being very 'overly' romantic but small gestures to tell Cath how he feels about her.

Your such a dorky Mommy. But I love you. The things I do for you.

I don't see him being overly romantic either. but I can see him maybe doing some issues more.

HEEHE
yes, the things you do for me ;)

Agreed, Tony doesn't seem very overly romantic. He doesn't seem to have a hard time telling everyone how he feels about certain things (think A Bullet Runs Through It Pt 2 ) but I do see him stumbling on what to say to Catherine.

I'm this thread is still here. Here are some pictures from the filming of Bodies in Motion.

Alex and Marg

Many thanks to Hottie Cath for pointing them out to me. :D

Re: Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

He's got quite a package. I mean he's going to hand Catherine quite a package. :guffaw: I do love that picture! :bolian: I wish Vartann was on more...he's good to look at, and well this might not be my first ship *coughs* or my second one... but it's very interesting none the less.

I have no doubt that he would hand Catherine something nice. And yes, it is upsetting that Vartann isn't on the show anymore. He never really said why either, one day he's on a case, then *poof*, he's gone. :eek: :wtf:

But, I do like the idea that he's not really gone from Vegas, possibly on day shift. That way he and Catherine could still see each other. Or that they are having a 'secret affair' which was discussed earlier. :D

Well, and Cath deserves a good man! :p Perhaps she should let someone pick one for her! She hasn't done too well in the past. Vartann is a nice man, and if she doesn't end up with Nick then I wouldn't be upset if it was Vartann. He is another possibility to use about Catherine's lack of a love interest.

:lol: Waiting ! We should pick a love interest for her. And Yes, Vartann is a good man, and a good cop and would totally treat her right. :D

Plus these two are nice to look at so it makes them getting together all the better.

They need to bring Vartann back on the show!!!! It's frustrating that he left. And yes we need to pick a NICE man for Ms. Willows!!!! :guffaw:

Well, now that season 8 is offically over, I think it's time Cath's favorite Detective comes back. ;)

He can get called in to investigate the death of Warrick (with Cath's help of course.)

Who knows, we might see a date out of it :lol:

I'd rather for him to come back after the drama is over. Then they can have all the naughty stuff they want without feeling bad.

Catherine is going to need some one to lean on (especially after the death of her friend Warrick.) I think sometimes it's best to turn to someone that's not in the lab ;).

Vartann would repsect her space when she needed it and hold her close when she needed that too.

"You plan on putting that... where?" Catherine asked with raised eyebrows.

"There..."

"Are you kidding it would never fit."

"it's that big?"

"Uh yea..."

"I swore it fit before."

Catherine laughed at her husband as he tried to force the filter that was too big into the vacuum. "Well, this is just a big pain in the ass. Now I have to go buy new filters."

HHAAHAHAHA :guffaw:
That's funny. I can see them getting into hot, heated arguements.

"But the evidence points to this guy." His heated tone made the hair on the back of her neck stand up some.

"How many times do I have to tell you, his alibi checked out. As much as you like this guy for it, he just didn't do it. The evidence just isn't supporting it." Catherine quickly replied to her husband hot on the trail of a killer.

Okay, I that is more of a start to a fanfic, but I think the idea is there. They would argue then make up... :evil: :D

Back