Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
UP: I got a tattoo last night - skull with a rose in it's mouth and it's on my right arm (it only lasts about a week but it isn't a transfer one so still looks absolutely brilliant) :D

DOWN: I forgot that I am going over to one of my friends house's (a boy friend, who I really like) and it is only the second time I have met his parents! Man, I'm stupid!

Up: Grad over weekend, had a blast! It was a wet grad...so my up is I'm not hung over anymore!
Down: Even though I graduated I still have exams next week!

Up: I finished that coil book in Comm Tech. And I made a friend laugh way to hard today that she could barely breath.

Down: There's a slow trail of blood going down my leg and we're out of bandaids.

Up, It rained today here! So I stood on the balcony for half an hour in my pj's enjoying the rain. (I always enjoy walking in the rain)

Down, I'm soaking wet!

Up: I am done with Math and Science and Art my three least favorite classes (one for the course one for the teacher one for kinda both)

Down: I don't feel well.

Up: I had grad over the weekend! it was so cool i got stupid drunk and drove around in a limo with my friends
Down: i still have exams this week

Imperfect we aren't supposed to double-post because it is concidered spamming, just so you know.

SUPER UP: I PASSED MATH I PASSED MATH! all As and a C in math..

Down: nothing! I PASSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back