Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Up: Ditto what Kazzy said^^^

Down: Another year of english lit at As-level and the fact i wiil be taking 6 a-levels due to stupid school droping subjects so I have to do a german A-level at adult-education and also stupid school making us do general studys. I honestly think I'm not going to be able to cope next year.

Up: Nice weather!

Down: My back hurts, and I'm getting tired. It's the last week and now I think it has something to do with my kidney.. prr.. I hate it.

Up: nice weather :D

Down: I don't *stamps feet* wanna go to the job interview..hmpf.. it's even situated in a place that I don't want to work anyway.. hmmm, maybe I can ask them if they're thinking of moving the school to another city :rolleyes:

up: I went to Hershey Park today!!!!

down: school's over and I won't see alot of my friends again...as they are going to other schools :(

UP: I am going to the showies tonight (showies = fairground (scottish term)). There will also be some hot air balloons shaped as funny things there

DOWN: I''m not going there until about 7:30pm but my parents still won't let me go into work! :mad: I finish work at about 5:30pm!

Up: It has been slow day

Down: I was cleaning one place and the dust caused rather annoying reaction to my face and it feels like my face is on fire :(

Up: Had fun bowling with the "oldies".

Down: The weekly coffee session with my friends was cancelled due to the busy schedules (and it's the weekend!).

DaWacko said:
Down: I was cleaning one place and the dust caused rather annoying reaction to my face and it feels like my face is on fire :(
Hope you feel better.

Up: None.

Down: I don't feel like doing anything... :(

UP : grad was yesterday!!!!

DOWN : the easy part of life is over....now i actually have to DO something with my life...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back