Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: nothing yet, but a friend of mine is going to cook for me tonight.. YUM!
Down: Arghh, I overslept :( And I mean, like REALLY overslept.. like 2 hours :rolleyes:

Up: spend time with friends on beach :)
Up: tomorrow i will meet my cousin! :devil:
Down: saw just last 30 min of CSI LV .. :(
down: cousin was mad at me ..

up : easy day at job
down: i went at a friends house ... and messed up with the dvd player :( .. and know it doesn't work anymore

Up: As of yesterday, I am offically no longer single. :)

Up: Saw POTC 2!!!

Up: Am talking to my gf right now

Down: Drank 3 large cokes at the movie theater and now my stomach hurts... I suppose that's what I get for drinking 3 of them! :lol:

All those Ups are FANTASTIC, Catherineismyidol!

Down: I haven't accomplished anything today. AGAIN. I feel so useless in the world.

hee hee...i got alot today!

up: I have a girlfriend. I call her my little melinda :lol:

down: I miss her cause she isnt online. I wanna huggle her.

up: watching csi

down: miami is coming on next

up: miami is coming on next, so i actually have something that will put me to sleep.

down: it's season 3 so no speed and his dirty gun :D

Up: Noticing Katester's happy :D
Down: My friggin' thesis.. this time it's for real! previous times I was just a friggin' whiner who didn't want to work on it.. yesterday I was told that there is a possibility that I won't be able to graduate in time (in sep) because those friggin' oxymorons of supervisors go on holiday :rolleyes:

Up: Just got back from the stampede :) I gotta see Melissa O'Neil and Rex Gourdie (Candian idol winners) and fireworks and it was just fun!

Another Up: The three of us arn't in this huge fight anymore

And another Up: Don't have to work tonight now...

Down: The reason why I don't have to work now is cause I didn't show up on time...but I still got to welcome my boss back from is vacation...gawd how I hated his boss.

up: shot some hoops :)
down: found out an old friend was arrested and admitted into a mental hospital :(
up: listened to some hawk nelson and fm static on my ipod :)

UP: Went to the most amazing gig last night and am going on holiday tomorrow.

DOWN: Can't really hear in one ear...

Up: Pre season training started, playing football again :D

Down: Pre season training started!! All that running and fitness is not too fun :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back