Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: I'm going to France in two days!
Down: I have to go packing everything, tomorrow. I'll have to buy new clothes, too. :( I hate shopping, sounds weird. Well, I hate shopping in my own town, it's so boring there.

Up: I'm leaving for Madrid in... uh... 14 hours.

Down: I haven't finished packing yet and my mother is making me go crazy.

Up: I'm having the weirdest conversation with Luna. I love it! :D
Down: Everyone is going on holiday, and I'm not. :(

drummergurll, sorry to heard about your friend.

Up: I talked to a friend I didn't heard in a while. :D

Down: stupid headache!

Up: i am leaving Latvia for 3 days..trip with mom..hmm nicce! :devil:
down: no internet, no talkCSI..no CSI...my laptop.. :(
Up: i have week for packing :lol:

up: i bought tickets for an UEFA CUP match tommorow and friday night is my best friends birthday party ...
down: i very very very sleepyyyyy

Up: Weather is gorgeous

Down: Am moving so have packed three years of stuff away and now my room is bare and very depressing :(

up: got 50 dollars for visting an aunt (she's not really an aunt but parent's good friend), have to go shopping now!!! i love shopping!

down: my grandma (who i'm visiting) still thinks i'm a little kid, she tried to send me to bed while watching csi becaause it was to gruesome with lady heather.

up: finally chonvinced my grandma to let me watch csi when lady heather is in it! a lady heather episode is on tonight!!!

^^Are you a Lady Heather fan?? I love her!! Sorry, I'll get back on topic.

Up: Got $10 today.

Up: Now I have $20!

Up: Saw POTC 2 last night and it was awesome.

Up: Talked to my gf for a while.

Up: Found loads of POTC icons and icons make me happy.

Up: I have no downs today! :)

Dutchie said:
Down: Everyone is going on holiday, and I'm not. :(
Don't worry Dutchie.. you know at least one person who's not going *points to self* I was supposed to help my parents move to Prague, but because I still need to finish the thesis I've decided to stay at home :(

Down: My exbf sent me another email in which he whines and 'why can't we be together'.. gawd I hate it when he does that.. soooo what would be the best answer?? 'best I'm fecking gay?' :rolleyes:

Up: I finally was able to hang out with my aunt today and even though I was at work with her it was still fun.

Down: I fell asleep on a stack of rugs and a whole bunch of pillows and now my back is sore from sleeping on rugs.

Up: I'm leaving for Vancouver Sunday possibly earlier! And my little sister is coming with me :)

Down: I'm SUPER tired...but I gotta stay awake.

up: I talked to my girlfriend today

DOWN...OH GOD DOWN!: I have to go see the doctors tomorrow for a bloody checkup...God...smite me now.

^good luck....
Up: last time I have to go to school this year
Up: found new John Fogerty DVD
Up: slept more that I'm used to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back