Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ups: I started planning my trip to Greece next summer :D.

Downs: Today is the last day of the both the World Cup & Greek Fest :(.

Aww I'm sorry EmilySanders. *shakes fist at the female anatomy*

Up: I get Dairy Queen for dinner.
Down: I have to wait 2 hours because my dad is slower than a mule with a broken leg.

Up: Ga, I'm just happy.

Down: Got to see my auntie for all of 15 mintues until it started pouring...then I had to catch the bus back from downtown in the pouring rain...and the homeless people were hitting on me!

Down: did some stuff I shouldn't have done
Down: I should be asleep, but no luck...
Up: talked to a friend I haven't talked to in months..

Up: Mum realising something is going on in my love-life-system.. if you can actually call it that.

Down: But she acts like a teenager and wants to know everything.. literally everything.. arghh.. get off my back! You're my mum, I'll tell you about it when I'm ready, now go and read a book or something to entertain yourself! :p

Up: My mom and I are playing Nintendo and laughing our asses off. We're getting along for the first time in a while.

Up: WE JUST GOT TO A NEW LEVEL!!! :lol:

Down: Ugh. It's my birthday. Bleh.

Up: I'm going to see POTC 2 in one day!!

up: i visited my grandparents :)
down: a girl that used to go to school with me invited herself over....grrrr....can't stand her.... :mad:

Up: I'm not eating an icky cookie anymore...and I'm still happy.

Down: While I was gone for the 15 min. I was gone my roommate took over for me and started posting...I don't know where she posted...so if you come across anything that doesn't make sence that probably (hopefully :p) not me.

And she hasn't signed on yet :(

Down, I couldn't sleep :eek: I slept at 5 am or something, till 12 pm. So that makes it all right :).

Up: Err, I fit in my pants! Finally :D

Up - I've lost 3 lbs.! *yay* :D

Down - Some idiot cut across me this morning and nearly went in to my car. :mad: :eek:

Ups: Italy won the World Cup and my cookies were great

Down: Due to a stupid strike, my flight to Madrid has been delayed and maybe even cancelled who knows if they can find me another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back