Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: Had a fun Holiday in Jasper/Robb. Bought stuff. Have enough money for the NCIS Season 1 Boxset.

Down: it's cloudy and I don't think I can go on my walk because it looks like rain :(

ups i finish work in half hour
downs i have to come back tomorrow

Up: 2 more weeks of thesis-writing to go (that's nothing when you consider I started in Feb.. okay, so between Feb and June I actually didn't do a thing about it)

Down: I've written like over 9000 words now, so need another 4000, but I still have no idea what I'm actually conducting.. my supervisor does have an idea though.. I'll just stick to that, whatever it is :confused:

UP: after about 6 months of being on a waiting list for counselling I now have an appointment for every Saturday!! :D

DOWN no#1: helping with a delivery at work & dropping a wall board so sliced my thumb & middle finger very deeply and also cut the back of my middle & ring finger.

DOWN no#2: a guy at work that I've never met before being extremely dodgey towards me :(

Up: Hanging out with my auntie later tonight :)

Down: I cannot find this one song I really want to listen to...and it's driving me crazy!

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Down: My exbf sent me another email in which he whines and 'why can't we be together'.. gawd I hate it when he does that.. soooo what would be the best answer?? 'best I'm fecking gay?' :rolleyes:

Why don't you tell him you just don't like him anymore? ;)

Down: there was a big ugly bug staring at me through my window at work... :eek:

Up: I have plans for the weekend :)

up: i got to take to brace off my knee today....
down: i can't use my right hand for the next 48 hours...
down: i'm right handed....

up: finally got to talk to someone my age
down: got paint all over my grandma's flowers so i hd to water all her flowers. after i watered the flowers i acidentally broke the hose.

Down: I had to test for brown belt and I wasn't prepared with my curriculum and they didn't tell us to bring our sparring gear so I didn't then we needed it so I had to sit out a part of the test AND worst worst worst none of us had any clue we were going to have to break a board until the beggining of the test.

Up: Broke the board and inspite of everything I passed. Barely but I passed.

Well.

Down: HORRID HAIRCUT. Hair is heinous and can't be saved. I look like a bad cabbage patch doll. It WAS shoulder length with layers. It is NOW earlobe length and one length. And it curves under at the bottom for maximum geekiness. I need a wig. Or drugs. Or both.

madgeorge said:

Down: HORRID HAIRCUT. Hair is heinous and can't be saved. I look like a bad cabbage patch doll. It WAS shoulder length with layers. It is NOW earlobe length and one length. And it curves under at the bottom for maximum geekiness. I need a wig. Or drugs. Or both.

I am so sorry! I know I am going to sound super shallow but that is aweful! If you feel comfortable sending me a pic of your hair I can probably find something you can do to make it more bearable. Without seeing it I would suggest adding color streaks 1-3 on each side, none on the back.

Good luck.

Up: Went out for dinner with my aunt...had fun.
Up: Leaving for Vancouver soon :D...so excited!
Down: Were leaving earlier then I thought...so now I have to take what I was going to do over two days and fit it all into one. And I have to talk my boss into giving me Saturady night off...I know he'll say yes, but I always feel so bad cause were SO short staffed and he's so nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back