Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: read a fic and bumped into my lil bro along the riverside, I hadn't seen or even talked to him in ages :D

Down: He was there with his stupid girlfriend, who obviously does not like me! :rolleyes:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
That made me happy ;)

You and I both, Jayne. :)

Up: Watched an episode of The District with Melinda Clarke in it.

Up: Have been up since 6 AM and am happy about it.

Up: My sister and I are going to watch CSI all day today!

UP: I'm looking at JayneEmilysRealm's icon. :)
DOWN: I'm going to my friend's to sleep but I dont wanna.
UP: We're gonna drink :p

CalleighDuCaine said:
Ups: Italy won the World Cup and my cookies were great

Down: Due to a stupid strike, my flight to Madrid has been delayed and maybe even cancelled who knows if they can find me another one.

So you were probably going with Iberia ;). I was in Madrid yesterday and it was 45 degrees over there! So hot it's not even funny, so maybe it wasn't all that bad ;)

Up: Spent ages clothes shopping in the city this afternoon :D

Down: Poured with rain for about half of the afternoon, so got a bit wet.

saras_girlfriend said:
CalleighDuCaine said:

Down: Due to a stupid strike, my flight to Madrid has been delayed and maybe even cancelled who knows if they can find me another one.

So you were probably going with Iberia ;). I was in Madrid yesterday and it was 45 degrees over there! So hot it's not even funny, so maybe it wasn't all that bad ;)
The pilots from Iberia are on strike,all the holiday the same if it's not them it's the air-traffic controllers who are on strike.They don't mind how many people annoy with that... :mad:

Hormiga said:
saras_girlfriend said:
CalleighDuCaine said:

The pilots from Iberia are on strike,all the holiday the same if it's not them it's the air-traffic controllers who are on strike.They don't mind how many people annoy with that... :mad:

Remind me never to go to Spain then ;)

Up: spend all day with my friends :)
up: i got 'black Lady' in water :lol:

down: in my room are insects :mad:
down: and i scraching all the time.. :p

down: this day is horrible, first we had to cancle are trips to the waterpark, and then since it's a dry day in edmonton my nose started to bleed and it keeps comming and going.

up: cheers was good

down: cheers was good but sad, i hope carla gets married

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back