"Unleashed" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Then tell that to you writer friends. :p He's certainly not the only CSI on the show doing a cop's job. :lol: Anyway, the last time he knocked a door down Catherine's the one who told him to do it.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think George/Nick does what the writers present him. And BTW, he's a fabulous CSI, and just doing what he is told to do, regardless of the circumstances. Those doors he kicks in must be really flimsy, or he has on some kick-a..boots/shoes:confused: I never question what he does, cause' he always adds some tantalizing flavor to the show~And a personal life would have nothing at all to do with his job, while out in the field~

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'd rather see him kick in a door than not see him at all. I'm not a fan who's going to complain at what he's doing on screen I just want him on screen. (Interviewing suspects isn't considered part of the job for CSI's and they've all interviewed suspects! If all CSI's did was collect evidence this would be one god awful boring show! :()

Besides I don't want TPTB too involved in a personal life for Nick. As George has said - we get little hints here and there and the rest is left up to our imaginations. With the way the writers are screwing around with Catherine/Vartann nothing they can come up with for a personal life for Nick is going to be good enough in my mind. :thumbsup:

Susan

4. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

If looks could kill :lol:

It's on cbs.com so beware of that too, haven't seen it on youtube yet

5. Desertwind

Thank's sharp yup if look's could kill. Poor Sara, she must be in hell, having to see this woman..again..but she's a strong cookie, and she got him [Grissom] anyway..:bolian: Ray doesn't look too thrilled either..And on Nick kicking in doors, I asked my partner, if he could do that. He goes "if I wanted broken toes, a broken foot and leg". With those crime kits don't they or can't they ever use a crowbar, or huge screwdriver to pry open these doors first? Nick needs a major foot massage, [poor baby] or why don't they open or break a window..like below:confused:

TRY THIS

6. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

Can anyone tell me what Heather says after she says, "How's Gil?" and what Sara's response was? I'm having trouble understanding exactly what was said, but just on that exchange. Thanks.

7. sharp52092

I think she says "How are the Moche?"

That's what Griss has been studying in Peru, what he was talking about in TTMG so it looks like Griss and Heather are still on contact

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I have no problem with Nick kicking in doors. It's like an instinct for him since he used to be a cop. It's not really a big deal. I don't really recall him doing it that much. I believe in earlier years it was almost always Warrick who kicked the doors in. :lol:

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yes, LH says, "How is Gil? How are the Moche?" And Sara says, "Both still in Peru."

Interesting then, that LH is up on what Grissom's been doing.

10. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

I'm pretty positive that is what she says. It sounds like a ploy to get those who like GSR to become worried about Heather. Personally, I wish they would quit writing the characters acting "childish".

I, for one, am looking forward to Heather's character standing on her own without Grissom. And as far as her helping Ray out, Grissom didn't find Heather fascinating and intelligent because she knew about sex:). I think she is more intuitive than just for sexual deviants. After all, she is a psychologist and Ray is a man looking for answers wherever they may come....

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

:lol: I was thinking the same thing. Hmmmm :shifty: Me thinks Gil and Heather keep in contact. :devil: I always thought those two were a better fit anyways. :p

12. Desertwind

I'll bet 99% that Grissom is NOT in touch with Heather, please, then Sara would run amok on her and maybe on him. This idea to me is absurd. so he gets up in the morning to do whatever he's doing and goes "Gee I need to call Heather first":rolleyes:NOT happening nor was Heather ever interested in him, they were such an odd pair, there is a valid reasons why [if she did say this] maybe he's called Nick or Greg, or even Ray not her, and they shared this with Heather or Sara. I think this will be verified when this ep. airs. Or maybe he'll run away from the excavation site he's digging on or in and then they [Heather and him] can live happily ever after, and Sara and Ray can hookup. Anything's possible on a TV show:rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

:lol: :lol:

Did we watch the same episodes?

Oh God, nooooo! :lol:

14. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

HOLY SH** that new promo was intense! LOL My heart stopped & I got the chills! Poor Sara - Stay strong!

15. sharp52092

Okay did you not watch Slaves of Las Vegas and Lady Heather's Box, or you must not of been paying much attention

I'd say Griss and Heather stay in touch via la email or something but I imagine it's perfectly innocent, if they were going to do Grissom/Heather they would have done it already, now if this were a soap that'd be a different story ;)

:wtf: Ray and Sara?!?! :wtf: Seriously, I'm sorry but your kidding me right :guffaw:

Besides Ray I think is still burned from his ex and maybe still in love with her, and I can't EVER see Sara looking at another man