"Unleashed" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Apr 3, 2011.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I've been looking, can't find it either, but I'm telling you there was

2. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Aww, thanks for posting this, Smokey! :D

I really can't wait now!!! I always liked Doc Robbins and Nick together :)

Robert David Hall seems to be a nice man too!

I'm sure he and George will make it a great scene :D

3. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Thanks for posting the link Smokey! I'm really looking forward to this story line, I hope it gets equal time to the LH case, but I'm not exactly holding my breath! I will miss Cath, and especially Greg, since it would have been fun seeing Greg interact with LH, rather than Ray. I just hope I will be pleasantly surprised with the LH storyline.

4. electra

electra Pathologist

I am still upset that LH in not going to interact with Catherine.Catherine ,Brass and LH in a scene would be a not to miss one.But Melinda is an amazing actress and at least we can expect a good scene with Sara so the episode is worth a try.The B case with Nick sounds pretty good.

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I am torn with this episode.
    First off Melinda said she couldn't see herself coming back to CSI without Grissom. But alas, here she is. Unless there is another 'surprise' for us viewers. :confused: I'm not holding my breath for that one. ;)

Second, I'm not wild about her working with Ray. She's a sex therapist now, why is she consoling Ray about his obsession with Haskell?

Let me tell you Catherine will be sorely missed in this episode. She and LH had great chemistry. And in my opinion, they were friends. Both ladies had a lot in common. I would love to know what Heather would say to Cath about her relationship with Vartann. ;)

On the plus side, Melinda is also starring in Nikita also on Thursday. So I'll get a double dose of Melinda Clarke. :thumbsup:

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I wholeheartedly agree! :D

This should be a great scene and Doc and Nick are the perfect two to do this scene too. ;)

Us Nick fans always get some great stuff from George/Nick :D

7. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Can I just say you summed up all of my thoughts perfectly? lol
    At first I was ecstatic (still am) but I wanted to see LH interact with Sara, Cath, & Brass. Why does Ray get all the fun? Nothing against Sara I LOVE her but I wanted the dynamic duo of her and Cath! :/

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Smokey That sounds intriguing, Nick and Doc, they've always had a good working camraderie, this will be cool. And on the other one, I think maybe Haskell was a visitor to LH's brothel, when she was working there. So maybe she called Ray and Sara with some info. on his where-a-bouts, or visa versa. There must be a solid reason why she's returning to the show:confused:

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Lady Heather is returning to help with the animal fetish case, that is what CM said. She is not originally being brought in for Haskell.

We do not know how she becomes involved with Haskell. Either something comes up during the investigation or Langston goes back to her to get her persepective.

We will have to watch episode to find out the Haskell connection.

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I thought one of the spoilers said that someone involved with the fetish case was Heather's patient. Maybe the victim? That would explain her involvement, and the 'I was expecting you' from one of the promos.
    I guess Ray is as intrigued with her as Grissom was (men are so predictable! :lol:), so that is why he returns to her for advice about Haskell. I'm sure to the ptb it makes perfect sense. :rolleyes: I guess she could be considered an 'expert' in deviant behavior.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's an extended promo of "UNLEASHED". If this has previously been posted then I didn't know it, so for those who haven't seen it.. enjoy. And it looks like Nick is involved in this!

PROMO

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

sorry, but the whole "Nick kicking in the door & drawing his gun" thing is really getting old. That's been how many times now in the last two seasons? He needs a new shtick - like maybe a personal life?

An episode with no Cath and no Greg means probably no watching for me, no matter how enticing Lady H usually is.

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Not really sure how a "personal life" will keep him from doing his job. I think he's pretty much had reason to do everything he's done. Anyway, it's not getting old for me. :)

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It's not his job though. :confused: He's a CSI, not a police officer.

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

He's kicked in a door like what, 3 times. Maybe it's because Nick is the only brave one on the team unlike others who hide behind everyone. :rolleyes:

Of course, this doesn't include Catherine and Sara who can both kick some...well, you know. :lol:

Nick has the cop background and he knows what he is doing. Besides that makes seeing his character exciting instead of being a boring character.

Well, most of them have been acting like cops lately.