Time heals everything ?! (Stella/Mac-centric fic)

Thank you so much for the nice fb!! Here's a new part:
“Okay, okay. I put your breakfast in front of the door.”
“You’re an angel. Thank you so much.”
After Mac and Stella had got dressed they went out of their room and took their meal down to the dining-room to eat in company. There they saw Isidor and Mina sitting on the table and talking to a man they’d never seen before.
“So you’re totally sure?”, Mina and Isidor asked.
“Yeah. There’s no doubt.” The man answered.
“But how did you find out, Dimitri? I mean I’ve known her for such a long time. Why did you check our DNAs ?”
“Who’s this man?” Stella whispered.
“I have no idea. We better stay outside so that we can hear what they’re saying or do you want to enter?”
“I think we better enter. I don’t really like playing spy. I have to know what they’re talking about and most importantly about whom…”
So Stella and Mac entered the room and suddenly everyone stopped talking.
“Hey, how did you sleep?” Isidor asked.
“Erm very well.” Stella replied with a cheeky grin. “What are you doing right now?”
“Oh we’re talking to Dimitri a lawyer and old friend of us. He’s here to tell us something important that’s also about you. Have a seat.”
“Oh did anything happen?” Mac piped up.
“No no. Everything’s fine we just have some important news.”
“Oh ok . So tell us now.”
“Well. I’m a long-year friend of Mina and Isidor and they told me about you.” Dimitri started in Greek. “I don’t know why but I felt like doing s DNA test because you two looked so similar on a picture I saw. And I got the results a week ago, that’s also why Mina called you. “ Then he stopped. “You two are related. Most likely cousins.”
Stella was as shocked as she hadn’t been for a very long time. She looked at Mina, at Isidor and Dimitri and at Mac. She couldn’t believe it and didn’t know what to say.
“Stella what’s up? What did he say?” Mac wondered as he didn’t understand what they talked about.”
“He…he said that…that, Mina and I aren’t only really close friends but also cousins. He did a DNA test and that’s what came up.”
“Hey that’s great! You’ve finally found some one of your family.”
“Yeah...I know…it’s incredibly great and I’m so happy…but why didn’t we realize that by ourselves? And more importantly…how’s that possible? I mean…my other elatives had been living in the states for generations now…”
“Yeah…I’m also wondering about that…But we’ll find out later. Just eat now. You must be hungry.” Mina said with a twinkle in her eyes.

aha so they did the thing i were thinking of :devil:*giggle*

great part Anj, and it's nice to read story's were Stella search for her family:) once again great part AnJ:D

interesting twist :) For a moment for some reason I thought they meant her and Mac and that didn't make me happy lol

Thanks for the nice fb..here's a new part. Hope you like it:
“That’s right. But finally Stella found a part of her family. And I couldn’t imagine a better cousin than you for her.” Mac said.
“Yeah you two are right. I don’t think this will change anything between us but though I’m so happy to have found some one from my family. But how exactly are we related? Do you have any idea?”
“No I don’t. One of the possibilities is that your father or mom was the brother or the sister of one of my parents. What a pity that no one of them is still alive.”
“I agree with you. But don’t think it doesn’t matter. Just accept it and let’s be happy about that positive change in our relationship. “ Stella replied.
“What do you guys think about making a trip to Acropolis. I think you two have never seen it before?” Isidor suggested.
“Wow. That’d be great! I just have to grab something from our room.”
“What Mac. What do you need now?”
“… well you’ll see..” Mac said promisingly.
‘What are you planning Mac Taylor?’ Stella asked herself as she saw that twinkle in Mac eyes…
Few minutes later Mac came down and they were ready to go.
“It’ll only take half an hour to get there.” Isidor advised them.
“That’s fine. Let’s go now.”

When they were sitting in the car Stella felt how tired she really was and fell asleep at Mac’s shoulder. After few minutes Isidor asked:
“Mac…now you can tell us what you are planning…I mean she’s sleeping now….”
“Well…what do you think? Isn’t it obvious? I just need your help…could you please let us alone?”
“Oh now I understand.” Mina replied giggling. “Sure whatever you like.
“Thanks.”

Stella woke up just when they arrived.
“Oh are we already here.” She asked dozily.
“Yes we are, hun. You’ve been sleeping the whole time.”
Oh oh…now I’m embarrassed…well anyways let’s get out now. I gotta see it now.”
They walked up the hill and when were at the top of it Stella realized that Isidor and Mina had gone away:
“Oh Mac I think we lost them.”
“That doesn’t matter to me…I have you and that’s the most important thing.”
“Ok now Mac you confuse me.” but she couldn’t go on as Mac went down on his knees and said:
“Stella….my love…you’ve been there when everything seemed lost for me…you always supported me…you are my best friend, my lover and my life…and I can honestly say I couldn’t live with out your love anymore….”
“Oh Mac…” Stella said close to tears.
“..and that’s why I’m asking you now: Will you marry me and be wife and loved by me forever…” Then Mac pulled out a little blue box, opened it and Stella the most beautiful ring ever.
“You know I love these little blue boxes…Of course I will Mac…You’re also MY life…” Mac put the ring on her finger and kissed her than as passionately as he could…

THE END

Last edited:
Aww, Anj, that was so cute Hun!! :adore: Great story, I hope you'll make a sequel, I'd love to see how they deal with married life, how they tell the team etc... Well done my dear. *Hugs*

sweet story AnJ:D are you gonna write a sequal?? hope soo..:D
can't blame Stella for sleeping after tha night the two of them had:D
yay they're getting married :D *pokes you* so when's the Smacked babies coming??:D

aww yes I want more too! I want them to take the trip so we can see Mac in his swim trunks :drool: Or they could go hide and go skinny dipping hehehe :devil:

mac is so romantic in your story :thumbsup:
:beer:I learned something new from you YAY!! ,,
little blue boxess :lol: awesumm!! XD

Back