Time heals everything ?! (Stella/Mac-centric fic)

Aww, AnJ, just found this fic, it's so cute, you're doing a great job!! :D Can't wait for the next update. :D

Hmmm...it may take still some time until we get some babies, I think.:D
“Let’s do this.” Said Mac and kicked the door. He ran across the room and pointed wit his weapon at Tom. “Freeze! Don’t make me hurt you.” But then something, what he hadn’t expected at all happened; Stella attacked Tom from the back an forced him to go on the floor and handcuffed him. “Ha, this was what you didn’t expect at all, wasn’t it? Wondering why I’m still alive? Because I am strong unlike you.”
“Stel, it’s enough. Let’s go.”
Mac grabbed Tom at his arm and they headed down to the car and drove to the NYPD headquarter. When they arrived there, they immediately put him into the interview room.
“What were you thinking when you attacked my partner? Do you it’s funny?”
“Man, she killed my brother! He was the only person left in my life! She took me everything I had. My life has changed so much after he had been shot.”
“I kil… shot him from…” Stella started.
“Wait Stel, let me do this.” Mac said and put his arm around her shoulder.
“She didn’t mean to kill him. He tried to kill her! He had a knife with him and threatened her with it. He trammelled her. And let her in the tub. Bleeding. He pointer her gun at her and shot. Fortunately he didn’t know how to use it correctly! If he had done my beautiful partner wouldn’t be sitting right in front of you! Doesn’t this seem like an intention of killing someone?” He said full of anger. “What do you say now?”
“I…I didn’t…know that! I thought he just went there to have dinner with her and she just shot him right after the dinner. I’m truly sorry, Ma’am I didn’t know…I’m sorry for accusing you that you killed my brother intentionally. Believe me I had no idea that you only defend yourself.”
“Well, that’s to late now, Mr. Mala. I arrest of an attempted murder of a police officer. Investigation closed! Let’s go, love.”

“Thank you so much Mac. I don’t know if I could’ve made it. I’m so happy that I have assurance now. “
“Even if you had meant to kill Frankie that wouldn’t have allowed him to knock you out. He’ll never hurt you again. I, personally, will arrange that”, he said and then they kissed in the middle of the NYPD headquarter not caring about anyone that could derange them.
“Erm…boss.”, Danny hesitantly said. “Sorry for interrupting you two…but…”
“Oh Danny.” Stella replied after she had really startled. “You never derange. What’s up?”
“Glad to see you’re doing better. Well I just wanted to tell you and Mac that the Chief Sinclair wants to see you.”
“Ok where’s is he ?”
“In your office.” Danny said and went away shaking his head.

In Mac’s office.
“Chief Sinclair. How nice to meet you.” Mac greeted him a little bit ironically.
“Detective Taylor, I heard we had some news concerning Detective Bonasera’s ex-boyfriend.”
“What? I wouldn’t call it like this we arrested his brother because he obviously tried to kill Stella from revenge.”
“Oh, I’m sorry…It’s just I heard something else.”
“What?”
“Well somehow I got to know that she intentionally killed Frankie Mala…”
“This is the biggest bullshit I’ve ever heard! And now leave me alone or tell me who said that!”
“I have no idea…well, ok, I think I shouldn’t have told you as Miss Bonasera is really close to you. See you.”

When Stella entered Mac’s office few minutes later she saw him sitting at his desk, staring into space.
“Hey, what’s up aren’t you also happy we solved the case that quickly?”
“Oh Stella…I didn’t see you coming…I…I was absorbed in thought.”
“Why…Everything has turned out as we had wished…”
“Yeah. I know, but Sinclair claimed that you killed Frankie intentionally.”
“What? I thought he knew why I killed him. He threatened me with a knife, Mac. I…I had to. He wanted to fire my gun at me…”
“Wait, wait. I know that.” Mac tried to calm the upset and desperate Stella. “I think someone just wanted to play us a bad joke by telling Sinclair this. I’m sure he doesn’t believe it! Hey, look into m eyes. I want you to forget this now! Ok?”
“I hope I’m able to. There’s so much that reminds me of it.”
“Hey, Com’on I know you’re strong enough. Let’s forget this best we can.” he said and hugged her. “You know the time will heal everything…believe I also managed to get over Claire…of course with your help.”
“I know. Now let’s go home. I’m damn hungry again and I don’t think your team will be very pleased when they found us here doing whatever.”
So they went back to Mac’s place.

Well, this is my last chapter before I'll leave on vacation...so don't think I've stopped :).

“Sure, Det. Taylor. Let’s go.” Stella replied and grabbed his hand. “Where are we going? Do you have any idea?”
“Hmm there’s a little Italian restaurant near our offices, why don’t we go there?”
“You know I love Italian food. My grand-ma…”
“You’ve already told me for 100 times Stella, I know. Your grand-mother always cooked you self-made Spaghetti when you visited her…” Mac said giggling.
“Oh was this annoying for you, Mac?”
“You never annoy me Stella. And you know that. Don’t try to tease me. Now let’s go I need pizza. Right now.” Mac answered teasingly and kissed Stella before they really could go.

In front of the restaurant.
“Hey! Mac over there. Isn’t that Jessica with Don sitting at that table. Ha I always knew they’d find together anytime, didn’t you.”
“Oh I did…I did. I’m really keen on finding out how they’ll react when they see us walking in hand in hand, don’t you.”
“Sure, I want to see don’s mien. Let’s do this…” Stella answered and leant her head on Mac’s shoulder before they went in.
“Why don’t we go to them and say ‘Hi’.” Mac whispered . “Looks like they have a table for four persons.”
“Great idea.” she replies trying to restrain her laughter.
When Flack heard some steps behind him he turned up and looked up to Mac and Stella looking very in love.
“Oh…Mac. What are you two doing here?” he babbled.
“Hmm I’d say the same thing as you. Have a romantic dinner. Mind if we take a seat at your table…”
“Hey Jess.” Stella greeted her friend. “I always knew you’d find together.”
“Oh, Stel…well…I think you are right, isn’t she Donny. Well…what about you and Mac? Is he your boyfr…”
“Ah don’t finish the word…he doesn’t like to be called ‘boyfriend’.” she whispered in Angell’s ear.
“Have you already ordered?” Mac wanted to know. “Or we’re you busy else wise?”
“Mac, what are you thinking? We just looked into each other’s eyes and talked.”
“Eyes…phew.” Stella commented casually when she saw Angell’s shirt.
“What are you waiting for. Sit down.” Angell called on Mac and Stella.
After they had installed themselves the waiter arrived and asked what they wanted to eat.
“Why don’t we take a huge pizza for all of us.” Stella suggested.
“Sounds, good.”, they agreed.
“Ok, we take a huge, and I mean huge, pizza for all of us with your best ingredients.”
“Right away Ma’am.”
When the waiter had left Flack wanted to know: “What took so long for you two to get together?”
“Oh, I think we could ask you the same thing.” Stella said while she was tasting her wine. “I mean…well you know what I mean…”
“Umm I think I haven’t now Jess for such long time as you know Mac, hmm…?”
“Ok…ok…you’re right…” Mac stopped Flack. “I know we were blind from love but…well I was married to Claire and when she…died I wasn’t able to be with anyone. And it was Stel that helped me during that hard time…”
“…And I shot my boyfriend, a you remember. And I wasn’t really able to be with someone else that fast after that…and it was also you, Flack, Mac and the team tat stood by me. And you know I’m very thankful for that. Plus Mac is a very attractive, nice …man.” Stella finished Mac’s sentence.
“Oh gosh! Your already finishing each other sentences. When is the wedding?”, Angell asked very teasingly.
“Oh com’ on. You cannot be serious. We’ve been a real couple for few days. I could ask you the same but I don’t…” Stella replied a little bit irritated.
“Ok… ok…I was only kidding.”
“Ahhh our pizza arrives.” Mac interrupted them. “Oh that was really fats. Thanks so much…put it right in the middle of the table. We’ll arrange it. Thank you.”
After they had finished eating Stella suggested: “What do you of a walk through New York by night? I don’t think anybody is strong enough to knock us all out.”
“Oh Stel. This is exactly what I need now.” Mac replied stroking his tummy. “My pizza has to get digested. Let’s go. I’ll pay this time.

When they were standing outside the restaurant Angell asked: “So where do we go now?”
“I have no idea! What do think of a Times Square tour?”
“Sounds good, Stel. Let’s go.” Mac said and put his arm around her waist. Stella leant her head on Mac’s shoulder and they went away…

Aww, that was another great chapter AnJ, so cute, I think I can speak for us all when I say I'm going to miss this fic when you're away, hope you have a great time though. *Big hugs*

Back