This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Alrighty then lets just take a deep breath and relax here folks, everything is based on opinion, unless someone states it as fact (in which they produce the fact). So lets just move on shall we and keep in the moment on topic and so on so forth. Thank you. :p

2. blissful1

blissful1 Victim

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well then I apologize Desertwind. Would it be strange yes, but I think that's how it will play out.

In any case, we'll know for sure next season.

And as for Wendy, I had a feeling she was going to become a CSI since she took the test and all last season and how Grissom had her figure things out. I don't know how I feel about this yet, but at least she's an established character. Just have to wait and see then.

Oh and sorry Destiny. I have taken a deep breath and I'll try to behave.

4. flashofgenius

flashofgenius Victim

I love her... and she gave me ideas about Billy as my cell mate. :drool:

Ahem! I'd love to see Wendy as a CSI. Ooh, would that drive Hodges up the wall with jealousy or what? :guffaw:

5. blissful1

blissful1 Victim

i just read this @ spoilertv :(

CSI: LAS VEGAS- EPISODE 9.01 FOR WARRICK

The team grieves for their fallen friend, also Sara returns when she hears the news. Unknown to the team the killer, the Undersheriff, investigates the murder. Also Ecklie hires a new CSI Bryce Adams (Lauren Lee Smith).

Airs: 25th September 2008

6. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

I have a feeling that chasing down the Undersheriff will be the main story arc of season 9. As far as Sara's return goes, I think she'll become an invisible character, occasionally mentioned but rarely seen. I see her doing a Reverse Sanders and becoming a lab tech.

7. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Now I'm confused...

On the shipper board in the GSR thread, a mail by writer David Rambo to a fan was posted:
    "Don't miss the Season 9 premiere (September 18th in the U.S.). I can't
    reveal what's happening, but I'm pretty sure you'll be glad you saw it.
    Sincerely yours, David Rambo"

So, which air date is the correct one?
    (For now, I'm leaning towards September 18th. As a writer, David Rambo would know the schedule, wouldn't he?)

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Last edited: May 24, 2008
  9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thank-you that is all we ask. ;)

I am using this quote as an example for everyone to keep in mind. there is a rule located on page/post one of this thread which says.. "Some places preferre that you not link to them for the spoilers and some places like 'sides' & 'SpoilerTv' that you are not allowed to mention or link to please be mindful of this." We just ask that you keep this in mind for the future. ;)

Thanks.

10. andsoareyou

andsoareyou Dead on Arrival

This is a very entertaining thread. My thoughts:

I would love to see Wendy as a CSI. I officially loved her when we found out she was a Star Trek geek. But. If they're going to take away her sense of humor, then she'd be better in the lab. If she does move to the field, I want to see how Hodges handles it. He seemed worried about the idea in You Kill Me...worried that she'd be hurt like Greg. Sweet.

As far as a new girl (Bryce?), I will reserve my opinion until we "meet" her. I just hope she fits with the rest of the team. And that it doesn't take more camera time from Greg and the rest.

Oh. And I think the waitress was just a plot device. I agree with the folks who say she wasn't in on it. Nick just had to stay in the restaurant and that was the reason.

So looking forward to season 9!

11. Polkadot5990

Polkadot5990 Victim

i'm really looking forward to meet Bryce. i kinda see the introduction as a 'breeze of fresh air' for the show. which, i think, we all could use after a very heavy season (with 2 main characters leaving and all...:()

i'm very curious how just grissom will handle the death of warrick; i always felt those two had a special bond (warrick got into trouble a lot, but grissom was always there for him:))

and to finish :p: i kinda hope wendy will stay in the lab; that's her spot, she belongs there. and i think her interaction with hodges would slowly decrease if she'd go out in the field; those two are a great (and funny :)) team together (like we saw in 'You kill me') haha. it would be a shame to see that vanish *rolleyes*... but that's just my idea haha.

12. LostInEvidence

LostInEvidence Hit and Run

I would actually love to see Wendy become a CSI because that would just eat Hodges up inside knowing that he won't have as much time with her in the lab. I would like to see how he handles it and it would give him an edge. Hodges it one of the more entertaining characters in the show, in my opinion, and you just know he'd go mad not having her around to flirt with. :p

Maybe not being around Hodges will have an affect on her? Haha, I'm curious now!

--Ally

13. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

Me too, LostInEvidence. I don't think Hodges would react all that well to Wendy being a little more "in charge" of him. Or being higher on the "Grissom Point Meter" he spoke to her about. I think it would lead to some very interesting interactions between the two of them. It would be entertaining to see it played out.

Does anyone know what's happening with Greg this season? Are they following through with his book? I hope so. He's like old Greg (lab Greg) when he gets excited and talks about it. Sigh. I just want to see more of him.......

14. Toots

Toots Pathologist

What would be the point of Ecklie hiring a new female CSI if Wendy is going to become one? The cast is already bloated, so I see less screentime for our particular favorites...Greg and Nick. Guess their (tptb) thinking is the more cleavage shown, the higher the ratings.

15. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

This'll really make me mad if they keep bringing Sara back for whenever they need ratings boosting. Season premiere, finale... No. She left the show. She needs to make up her mind over whether she really wants to leave or not and then stick to that decision. >:[

I guess I'm just a little upset that Warrick is really in fact dead. And that the Undersheriff's going to investigate it and make it harder for the CSIs to find out it was him. They better nail his butt. Grrrrr...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.