This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

[deleted as accidental duplicate]

2. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Well, no. CM & NS were not running the show back then. Anthony Zucker, creator of the show, was EP as was Ann Donahue. They were moved to develop the spin-offs and the glory days at CSI:LV began to fade.:(
    LaSquisita

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's yet another web-site confirming BOTH of they're return, and I interpreted this as Warrick is involved in a "gut-wrenching death scene" not necessarily his own:confused:

LINK

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Warrick will most likely be in the first episode of the season, maybe the second if it's a double part episode, but he's going to die. I'm guessing that he never got the chance to resign his contract do to the problems Gary had in RL. I"m guessing that Warrick will die in the prescence of Nick, or I'm hoping, that would be some pretty tough stuff to watch.

5. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

In hallucination yes, and it made that episode one of the most laughably corny and bad things I've seen on TV in a long time.

Gary coming back for one episode is I'd hope just to finish the end scenes. No Miami style hilarity for CSI please!

6. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

From TV.com

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

ITA with this. Speedle was my favorite character, but this was just stupid. I think the original CSI has better sense, at least I hope.

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I kind of agree that it would probably make sense seeing as Gary Dourdan will be in an ep that he might die in Nick's presence, which will be just so unbelievably emotional. Or maybe he gets to the hospital and complications happen with surgery or whatver, which would be even more heart-wrenching, but could also give the opportunity for Sara to see him before he dies as well.

But I think it'll probably just start where the finale left off.

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Wow, I'm going to need a box of kleenex for this episode.

I had a feeling Warrick was going to die and I know Nick will be the one who finds him. This is going to effect Nick bad, especially if his best friend dies in front of him. After everything that has happened to him, now he loses Warrick.

This is going to be one emotionally charged episode, but I know the team will figure out who killed him.

10. Polkadot5990

Polkadot5990 Victim

i think that if indeed we'll see warrick again next season, it will probably be in the season premiere when the team investigates who shot him etc.
    my lame idea: he'll be found (by nick, that's just meant to be since those two were so close), rushed to the hospital and he'll be awake for a few moments saying goodbye to everyone... something like that to give us fans some closure... Plus, that way he will be seen again next season, not in flashback, not in someone's hallucination...

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

God, the new girl is going to have a rough time dealing with being on a team that is grieving. That sucks.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Episode 9x1 is titled 'For Warrick' Airs September 25th.

The team grieves for their fallen friend and also Sara returns when she hears the news. The Undersheriff, investigates the murder. Also Ecklie hires a new CSI Bryce Adams (Lauren Lee Smith).

Guess this confirms that Warrick is infact dead...:(

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I can't believe that dumb undersheriff will investigates the murder for Warrick, even thought he did it and he just want to make sure Grissom and his teams will never find out about what he did to Warrick.

14. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

Agreed. I hope this doesn't cause Nick to leave or anything, but if he didn't after GD, I don't think he will now.
    It sounds really sad, and I they better get McKeen. Screw him.

15. dontlook

dontlook Civilian

Did nobody notice when Warrick left the restaurant and told Nick to talk to that waitress, she was heading out to the back of the restaurant. I wonder if she saw the killing at all? Just kinda funny how Warrick leaves tells Nick to get the pretty girl who's been looking at him. And just as Nick looks towards her, she's taking her apron off and heading out the back.

Anyone think there is a connection there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.