They mentioned CSI on.....

They talk about CSI a lot on this book-on-tape thingy my brothers were listening to. I think it's called
"Half Moon Investigators" or something like that

they mentioned csi tonight in the kids yournal :p it was to scary for kids under 9 :lol: duhhhhhhhhhh it's not a kidsprogramme

On 'Charmed'... There's a dead dwarf (hey, it is Charmed after all) and Paige (Rose McGowan) says she needs to get her FBI boyfriend to help 'with the CSI thing'

On the first 48 (for anyone who has not seen it, it's on A&E and follows real detectives on a murder investigation) and one of the detectives was walking around the crime scene, and then he looks up and says "I think I watch too much CSI."

They mentioned CSI: on The Simpsons when Cheif Wiggum said to use CSI: effects [flacshbacks, POV from the can, etc] on a soda can Homer was kicking around.

yep, CSI was mentioned on the news in New Zealand. They even had a little picture of William Petersen in the background. :)

It was mentioned on one of my (other) favorite shows (I just got first season of it) NCIS (I never got to see first season, I just started watching this season).

They mentioned CSI on 'Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius', they made it like CSI after the weird kids action figure disappeared from the park, it was funny, the squirrel did it :D

nicksarafan2 said:
They mentioned CSI on 'Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius', they made it like CSI after the weird kids action figure disappeared from the park, it was funny, the squirrel did it :D

That was CSI? Huh, I never really noticed. I just remember Jimmy Neutron being Sherlock Holmes.

They mentioned CSI on the new movie "Click" here in the U.S. It's really funny and good i recommend it to everyone. Anyway Adam Sandler's character tells his kids in the movie to go watch some show (dont remember) and then the kids go "No we want to watch CSI"! It was funny!! And then they make fun of it. It was funny.

Back