They mentioned CSI on.....

I think Bones might've mentioned it once, I forget. I know it's mentioned in a couple of the Kathy Reichs novels.

I think that Woody and Jordan gave a jeering remark about CSI on the crossover with the show "Las Vegas."

[/QUOTE]

On "Everybody hates Chris" on an ep called "Everybody hates the gout".
There's a forgery scene where the kid imitates the CSI style of forensic examination,from the camera angles,cutting of the footage,background music...
It's a hilarious scene.

on an Australian comedy program called Comedy Inc. they did sketches taking the piss out of both CSI and CSI: Miami...
and even though i am a crazed CSI fan, i thought they were both hilarious! :lol:

mad_scientist said:

I think that Woody and Jordan gave a jeering remark about CSI on the crossover with the show "Las Vegas."
Isn't that what I said in an earlier post?

CSI has been mentioned in a couple of books I've read. Can't think of them right now but I definitely remember reading CSI somewhere.

They mentioned CSI in a movie we watched in science. I spent the rest of the day arguing with my teacher about it because they said meany poohead things about CSI (yes meany poohead things) and I felt the need to defend it. I sorta miss Mrs. D, wait never mind *starts humming "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead"*

ROFLMAO!!! I saw that--it was the woman making a remark about the locker room being out of Maxi pads! I was laughing my ass off!!! (I was killing time before CSI Miami...)

That's a little hard to believe. Friends season 1 aired 10 years before CSI: NY season 1.

Back