They mentioned CSI on.....

G

Last night my husband was watching the sopranos and they mentioned csi. Just thought i would share in my bliss of CSI being mentioned heheeh :lol:

They've mentioned CSI on Mythbusters before, when they were testing the myth of the scuba diver up a tree :D

They mentioned Miami in the Simpsons... the Ricky Gervais episode. Homer had to review an episode, only he slept through it :D

They didn't mention CSI, but on Gilmore Girls Lorlei (sp) was reading a magazine that had the CSI cast on the front :D

They've also done a sort of funny camera zooming thing inside evidence on The Simpsons too. Cracked me up! :lol:

They mentioned CSI in the papers!!! But that was the TVguide part! LOL No they were saying how it makes it easier for crooks blah blah blah! I still love it!!

I think that Woody and Jordan gave a jeering remark about CSI on the crossover with the show "Las Vegas."

Sandles21 said:
They didn't mention CSI, but on Gilmore Girls Lorlei (sp) was reading a magazine that had the CSI cast on the front :D

In one episode where Rory went to Miami during the Spring break, she made a comment referring to CSIM.

On 'Charlie's Angels 2: Full Throttle' they kind of make fun of it at the beginning. I was gonna say The Simpsons too but baba already bet me to it :)

CSI dialogue was mentioned in my English test yesterday! :)
and last week when was car crash and one of police officers sad :if here could be CSI.." something like that! :D

They mentioned CSI on Majalah Tiga today. (That's a information show, translates to three magazine-weird)
They showed how the Malaysian CSIs work, really cool with the labs and the kits-but no mourges. Sad.

Back