They mentioned CSI on.....

ok so i didnt see csi on something but the clark county coroner, a las vegas metro lietenant, and 2 metro officers came and talked to us in our criminal justice class and before anyone could ask about CSI: they brought it up lol they are fans of the show, but laugh about how gullible many people are.. and are teacher is a diehard fan too lol

prokaryote said:
I saw a card (dunno if it was Hallmark or w/e) that said CSI:Topeka and a CSI was looking at this dead guy and saying "It looks like he was bored to death" or something like that. Sounds like where I live :)

Yeah I am a bit late on responding to this, but I saw that card not too long ago at Hallmark. I was hoping someone would buy it for me for my birthday but no such luck. They also had a Christmas version. It was "CSI: Christmas Scene Investigation".

They mentioned CSI in a book I read once, but I can't remember the name of the book now. The book was really good though

The weirdest thing... I live in England, and CSI was mentioned tonight on Coronation Street!! One of our soaps! There's been a murder on't cobbles, and they told Norris to stay out of the crime scene. He just yelled back, 'I have seen CSI you know!'

Laughed myself silly! :D I do hope we get a bit of Grissom investigating... ooh, lovely! :lol:

They mentioned CSI in one of my college course books for Criminal Investigation. It accompanied a picture of CSI:NY. I couldn't stop grinning :D

They mentioned CSI on one of the morning shows in Australia this morning. They were interviewing Denzel Washington for his new movie, which is being made by Jerry Bruckheimer :D

Lol, I know this is a little different from the thread topic, but in an issue of Maclean's, there was an article about turning celebrity names into words (adjectives, verbs, nouns, etc.)

CARUSO: noun. A medical condition that compels the victim to remove his sunglasses for dramatic effect in the middle of seemingly every sentence.

rofl3.gif

That's a good one :D

In the latest issue of Cosmo, there is an article about dressing sexy at work. They had examples of what was sexy and what was too sexy, and one of the examples of too sexy was a picture of Alexx Woods with her cleavage showing, and in the actual article it mentioned that the ladies of CSI: Miami dressed too sexy.

this is old and I just started watching the show
they mentioned CSI on Veronica Mars

Logan asked his sister (who is an actress) "so who is going to play dead stripper #2 on CSI this week?"

Hey I thought it was funny :lol:

Every time I go to court (relax, I'm one of the good guys, not a criminal!) they always ask the jury "does anyone here watch CSI?" It's highly amusing to see just about everyone raise their hands and the lawyers drop their heads and start cringing!

Back