THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniela said:
Dynamo1 said:
Do you get them with the original actors' voices in English or with local actors translating the dialogue?
Well, in this one, I'm really happy and glad to say that in Portugal we have the real actors' voice :D "Yuppi"...I mean, I think that is always better this way, i love to listen to their voices, it's more fascinating and interesting! Besides, I can also learn more English!

Isn't it great :D Subtitles are so great! We never dub anything (except cartoons)

and welcome!

Good evening, I am the new one here. Please do not mind me, I will be over here cutting the brake lines for the 'crazy wagon'.

Enjoy my company :lol:

Hello, all! I'm the newb of the moment. Nice to finally post my first message here, after lurking for what seems like forever.

Welcome to the nut house, virology101. Since you have been lurking for a while, you have seen the rules where the latest newbie buys steak dinners for all the other members. :lol: (Just kidding.) The moderators are nice enough to put out some virtual snacks on a table by the door. Wipe your shoes on the mat so they do not clog up the server. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

When you've made 100 posts on the board, you can put a picture underneath your name, rockstahgreggo. :)

Welcome virology101! Hmm, nice nicname - reminds me of the 2nd year of my degree, when I studied virology and microbiology for what seemed like an age! :)

Hey, I'm Nicole...found this site about a week ago but decided to join last nite. =)
Um, I'm not trying to be stupid, but I haven't been on a message board in forever; how do I get my avatar up??

Welcome, Nicole. It's not a stupid question. You just haven't checked out the link to the FAQ (frequently asked questions) at the top of each page or the first post on page 1 of this thread yet. You can't get an avatar until you have 100 posts. If you are a devoted CSI fan, it should not take long. But no spamming (useless messages, double posting, etc). Moderators frown about that.

SO grab some of the virtual snacks on the table by the door. They are calorie free, fat free, cholesterol free, and price free. Wipe you feet on the mat so they won't track in any dirt to mess up the new server. Grab a keyboard and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back