THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! This site is definately cool. I'll be sure to enjoy it!

Welcome newbs. :)

All this talk about meat eatting is making me want to hide under a table or something :lol:. Yeah, I am OLD meat. Spoiled too. So...

That's ok HAM, I'm sure I can hear some rats scuttling round here somewhere, who will be more than glad of your company... ;)

*emerges, blinking, from the darkness of Lurkdom*
Hello! British n00b here. Been hiding in the broom cupboard for a little while, thought I'd come out and join the fun. CSI-wise, I like Vegas and NY about equally: I think Miami would improve with one more team member and one less Horatio. I also like shiny things, chocolate, and (mostly) gentle snark.
I also talk too much.

Welcome talyra we all hope you enjoy this site and your not the only british noob here am sure there is many more of us.

Also welcome Rukia and absolute_lovex3.

Hiya!!!!!!!!!
I'm new in here but I know the site for at least a year now.(don't know what to me so long thougth?) Anyway... English is not my first language(but the fact that I'm in enrich is maybe helping a little^^)so sorry if it'll sound akward....Thanks for the correction!!!!!!!^_- I won't bug you any longer with my life... so is there something important I need to know?(exept for the rules I alredy read them -_-)

Hello all!!

I'm trying to delurk(as Tinkerbell wonderfully put it) now...
I've been lurking for some time now...Crazy nut that i am,didn't want to come out of my shell...

Whoops, never introduced myself here. Well, here you have old meat in age (37) but still fresh to this forum, that is in posting...officially delurkified now, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back