THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that I forgot about this place. I'm a bad fan! Bad!

Anyway I'm back now ^_^ and it's good to be back. Missed you guys!

Well hello all! :) My health has allowed me a tour back and I'm pleased to see how well this place is going with Baba and Fay at the helm.

A much belated congrats on mod-dom, by the way, Fay.

Hi there, HAM. :D It's good to see you around, and I'm glad to hear you're doing better. ;)

And thanks for the congrats. :D I'm enjoying this moderating gig. ;)

Hey Hammy! Great to see you back on the board! I'm so happy to hear you're on the mend, and I look forward to seeing you on here more often in the future. :)

As for the newbies, my spiel is getting a little old so I thought I'd do my latest welcome in French:

Bonjour newbies! Bienvenue a Talk CSI! Laissez le bon temps roulee! (OK, that last bit was more Cajun, I guess, but still! :D )

Hey,just thought i let you know that I existed..i'm pretty new,a week or so.I live in sweden and i'm not the best at spelling,so i'm sorry if I get it wrong some times^^
I loove the site :)

Välkommen!

Don't worry about the language...here's lots of us foreigners and so far, I think that looks great :D So enjoy the board!

Hej, SidleAndGrissom. Welcome to the crazy world of CSI fans. You spell better than some of the native Americans here. And for other newbies from around the world, Ciao, Bonjour, Hola, Salaam, Salut, Aloha, Konnichi wa, Bok, Zdravo, Ahnyong, Goddag, Nei ho, Parev, Guten tag, Hallo, Shalom, Hujambo, Selam, and Howdy. Oh, yes, almost forgot. Live long and prosper and Nanoo nanoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back