THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on and off this site for quite sometime now. Had this account for awhile, and only posted maybe a few times before I disappeared. But the new season has dragged me out of my hole. So, hopefully I'll stay. I don't really have friends that like CSI (all three of them) as much as I do, so hopefully I can actually make some friends on here. :)

Welcome to the board,Laci...
Ah,don't worry...You'll definitely find friends here...That's what this site is for...We talk about CSI and make friends along the way...
Hop on board!!

Welcome mistoffelees and Laci! :D It's always great to see new posters, whether or not they're new members as well. ;)

Happy posting!

Hi I'm Jessica, I just joined today (was actually looking for spoilers and stumbled upon this board). I've been watching CSI (Las Vegas) actively for a year now, and have been trying real hard to catch up with episodes on Spike and my sister's DVD collection.

Hey,

Welcome to talkcsi Jessica, this is a great place for spoilers. Hope you'll spend a good amount of time on here.

Faylinn said:
Welcome mistoffelees and Laci! :D It's always great to see new posters, whether or not they're new members as well. ;)

Happy posting!

Tinkerbell said:
Ah ha, more delurkers. :D

Welcome to the boards mistoffelees and Laci. :)

Thanks for the welcome guys! :D

Welcome, PrincessJess! I stumbled across this site looking for chatrooms about a year ago. :lol: All roads lead to TalkCSI it seems. :lol:

Thanks for the welcomes, I'm bookmarking the site right now. The funny thing is I even got my fiance into CSI ha ha!

I thought i had posted in here but i guess not.
Well I'm another newbie and I'm also another one of those CSI nuts. :lol:

ok i've got a queston and don't know where to post it.
could someone explain to me the who Carwash thing? I think i got the Snickers and the GSR but really confused on Carwash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back