THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I think you can start nibbling on the first day. Nibbling's the best part!!

Welcome to the fresh mea... er, newbies!! And CSIVegasMiamiNY is incorrect - you have to be as mad as a hatter to post here.

Sheesh Faytsy! :rolleyes:

Well if I cannot nibble (typed wibble first!LOL!)..where's my beer and cookies then? A duck needs to eat something :rolleyes:

Hi. I guess I'm a newbie here... I'm an NCIS fan, so you could call me probie, if you like ;). I mainly post in NY, but I decided to broaden my horizons and look at the other boards. And I heard there were cookies. :D

Welcome, fly_casual. Don't take too many cookies or a moderator will give you one of Gibbs head-slaps. And don't forget to check out the NCIS thread in the General TV and Media Forum of this board.

Duckie, if I give you beer, you might go a bit crazy and start nibbling everybody, not just the newbies! :lol:

Welcome to the forum, fly casual. I've seen you over in NY, nice of you to stop by over here as well. :D

Faytsy... I think the beer would keep me concentrated to that and not chasing newbies ;)

Welcome to the group, fly_casual!

Hi fly_casual and Annissa, welcome to the board :) Annissa, I've seen you over in Miami, and nice to see you over here too! :)

Hi I'm Sarah, another Newb meekly pushing open the forum door.

About me, well let me see... I'm 24,married, mum of two. I love to have a good laugh and joke. Also, I am a powerhouse of useless facts, and have the tendency to sing badly when drunk.

I love to create fan art with photo-shop, and am thoroughly Forum-trained (was a moderator on Band forum for a year), so I won't be misbehavin' at all.

I consider myself friendly and am absurdly devoted to my interests.

My favourite CSI in CSI NY , and yes, I'm a Carmine chaser too....

That's about it. I hope I'll fit in and that all you guys won't mind having me

Sarah x

*huggles you* Welcome, Sarah, it sounds like you'll be a wonderful addition to the forum. ;)

And I hope you join me over in the NY forum where we can ogle Carmine to our heart's content. :lol:

Ah thank you for the lovely welcome x

I'll be over to NY with the Margaritas forthwith!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back