The Warm Welcome Thread #3

:guffaw:I started typing and the net fell down over my head. Sorry. See the post below! Too much emotion, I suppouse...

Last edited:
I just wanted to say "Hi!"
I'm a CSI fan who have "slightly" turned into a CSI NY one. *laughs from the crowd* Ok. I admit it: I'm obsessed...(It's all your fault, Mac Taylor!!... Actually, it was Don Flack fault at first, but you know: the Boss always win...:devil:)
I ABSOLUTELY love:
-Mac/Adam moments (Well, almost all "Mac moments" are great for me :rolleyes:)
-Flack's quotes (and him, of course :thumbsup:)
-Jo's comments.
-Sid's weird stories.
For the record, I'm not a native English Speaker, but I adore the language and I'm studying and expecting to improve! I hope it will help

Welcome to the forum, CerealKiller. You're definitely among fellow obsessed fans---er, I mean to say, you're definitely among friends here. ;)

Also, your English is great, and talking about CSI:NY is a good way to practice. :D

Thanks you both!!:bolian:
You're definitely among fellow obsessed fans---er, I mean to say, you're definitely among friends here. ;)
I'm at the right place, then...:evil:

... and talking about CSI:NY is a good way to practice. :D

I agree. (If you're able to concentrate and to stop drooling every time Mac/Flack/ Adam stuff is mentioned..):guffaw::guffaw:

Just wanted to say Hello. I had been a CSI fan off and on and now mostly foucusing on CSI:NY. I'm a Danny/Lindsay fan. Had been lurking around for awhile and wanted to join in and perhaps add my thoughts to some things.

I didn't even realize there was an "introduce yourself" page here. But better late than never, right? I'm rhymes. I've been a CSINY fan for several years now. Although my biggest draw initially was Danny and Lindsay, I am a fan of all the characters (Stella, Aiden and Angel included). My guilty pleasure? Snarky Flack. He's just so hilarious when he's grumpy!

Nice to meet everyone and thanks for letting me join in the conversations!

Back