The Warm Welcome Thread #3

Welcome to the CSI: NY section of Talk CSI, Tn.
Hope you enjoy Talk CSI as much as I have since I joined in November 2004.

*knock, knock*

Well, hi, guys. :)

I've been watching this site for quite a time now, reading your posts and getting ready to join. So, here I am. A little afraid, gotta admitt. Fan of CSI:NY, anxiously waiting for the next season.

Hope you'll be easy on me. ;)

Btw, sorry for my English. I do make mistakes sometimes (hopefully, not as much as I think I make) due to the fact I'm Polish.

Welcome to the forum, Ollie. :D

Btw, sorry for my English. I do make mistakes sometimes (hopefully, not as much as I think I make) due to the fact I'm Polish.
Don't worry about your English, it's just fine. :) We have a lot of members from around the world on TalkCSI, and I've discovered that some people who have English as a second or third language speak/write it better than those of us who have been speaking it our whole lives! :lol:

Hello, Ollie. Welcome to Talk CSI. I love meeting fellow CSI: NY and CSI: Miami fans. In fact, that's why I joined Talk CSI in November 2004, so I could discuss my 2 favorite shows with fellow fans. I've enjoyed every second I've been a member. I hope you enjoy Talk CSI just as muich. Don't worry about your English. My typos (typing mistakes) make my English not too good sometimes.

*knock, knock*

Well, hi, guys. :)

I've been watching this site for quite a time now, reading your posts and getting ready to join. So, here I am. A little afraid, gotta admitt. Fan of CSI:NY, anxiously waiting for the next season.

Welcome. Ollie. I'm pretty new here, too, and don't know quite what to make of all this. But, the folks are friendly, supportive, and we are all just a little nuts about a certain fellow. So, the company is good!

Back