The Warm Welcome Thread #3

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Apr 23, 2010.

1. bookworm

bookworm Victim

Hi everyone. My family and I are Canucks who love CSI NY. Thanks for lettiing me join. CSI NY has to stick around!!!!

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome to the board, bookworm. :)

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Welcome to the forum bookworm!!

4. rhymes81

rhymes81 Victim

Welcome to a fellow Canadian and Talk newbie :)

rhymes

5. LilMizMac

LilMizMac Civilian

*sneaks in* Hello, I'm Bree and I'm a Mac-aholic :)

6. Faylinn

Welcome to the forum, Bree. :)

7. limonite

limonite Victim

Hello everybody! I've been a fan of CSI-NY since last September. I'm also a big Bones fan, but since the show had been on hiatus for a lot of months, and it wasn't going to return until November, I decided to give an opportunity to a different show. I watched a couple of episodes from season 7, and the rest is history; I was hooked :) ...I love the stories and the characters, but my favorite is Flack :)

8. Faylinn

Welcome to the forum, limonite - it's always awesome to meet new fans. :D

9. Rena

Rena Rookie

Well, I haven't introduced myself yet here but started posting a little while ago. I've been lurking around for well over a month and at some point just ... posted :)
    I'm Rena, I'm a twentysomething (but well past 21), and I'm from Germany. So if you see that I made a post at 2 or 3 a.m. it's because we're six to nine hours ahead of time and not because I am a sleepless weirdo ;) I've been a fan of the CSI universe for a couple of years now. First Miami, then Las Vegas, and finally New York so that I had to catch up on the previous seasons of LV and NY. It's always fun to share and exchange views and opinions, so I'm really looking forward to reviewing and discussing every detail of the CSI world with you.

10. limonite

limonite Victim

Hello Rena! and thanks for the welcome Faylinn :)

11. Faylinn

Welcome to the forum, Rena! :)

12. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Welcome to the NY forum Rena!!

13. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

To You NYC Fans, I have noticed that CSI NY has not been on last Friday Night. Is it going to be back on this friday night, Feb 24th. I know some of you young folks would like it on during the week, but I enjoy Friday night TV. I like Tom Selleck on Blue Bloods. CSI NY and Blue Bloods back to back, to me, that' better than going to pay &7.50 to go see a movie a the theater! Maybe I'm getting lazy, but I prefer my big screen TV and DVR, so I can stop in to go to the restroom or get something to munch on and not worry about missing anything. I hope Mac Taylor will be back on with a new show soon!

14. Rena

Rena Rookie

Nope, there's a six week hiatus. Lovely Mac will be back on March 30th.

15. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Gee, I am sick tonight, and I really wanted to see my ole buddy Mac Taylor! I live in Tennessee where alleriges are a big problem. Blue Bloods is on tonight so I be waiting to see Brother Danny bust those who try to hurt disabled people like me!

I have 101% respect of Gary Sinese. He served our country, I have seen him in commerical for Ryan's Restaurant to come out on holiday's like veterans day, support the troops, and eat there. He is my kind of soldier! He reminds me of my late Dad who passed away this month 5 years ago. My father was a good teacher.

Yes, I listen to Jimi Hendrix, but I do not use drugs! I have to watch what I eat because I had a lite heart attack back in the summer of 2008.

I started to watch Miami and Horatio first, then I started to wach NY and Mac Taylor during the same year, 2009. That's when I got hooked to CSI. Mac is my hero, he will always be in my heart, I love him as a brother in Jesus Christ, and if he knew me, I know he would feel the same back!

Yes, I rambling on about personal feelings, and I realize that is getting this board off topic, but put yourself in my position, a man to look up to like Gary Sinese means so much to me. I saw him in Forest Gump and he was funny and good in that movie. When I get real sick sometimes, I just think about Gary Sinese and David Caruso. These men give me good thoughts and a reason for living, despite the physical pain I go through. I someday want to meet Gary, sake his hand and thank him for what he has done for this country and the influance he has on me!

There is just something about him that makes you feel good, warm inside, and proud to be an American!

Peace and Love to all CSI Fans!:)