The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks csi_fan_uk and fruitbat for your compliments and feedback. I always appreciate it more than I can say.

Sorry about that csi_fan_uk I forgot that Peyton was just introduced at the start of season 3. I forget that some people are behind on the show. I should have put a spoiler with that as well. Sorry :(

fruitbat is there other Mac or Gary Sinise pics that you want for a wallpaper of him ? If you do just tell me and I'll see what I can do. I adore Gary as well. Gary and Melina ( I know her from soaps ) were the main reasons I started watching CSI NY.

Here's my new one to add to the list. It's of Marg Helgenberger from a magazine spread that she did.

Marg - because everyone woman needs a little black dress :devil:.

Take Care,
Dayna

Beautiful, just beautiful wp everyone. *sigh* the talent I see here. Here's another Horatio. Sorry I do have more pics of him than anyone at the moment. Am trying to get some others. :lol: Would love it if some one could do me an H, M & G wp. I doubt I'd do it justice but, hope you enjoy this one.

My fave man. What can I say? LOL

Let me see what I can do later today katpin31791 Do you have any special pictures that you want used for the wallpaper?

I have two more to add to the list.

Mac - season 1 pic so there is a reference to 9/11 :(.

Grissom and Catherine I still love my yobling but I've wanted to use this picture of Catherine for a bit.

Take Care,
Dayna

Great CSI women walls Nathalie_Emily :)

catwarfan said:
Sorry about that csi_fan_uk I forgot that Peyton was just introduced at the start of season 3. I forget that some people are behind on the show. I should have put a spoiler with that as well. Sorry :(
Please don't apologise! I read spoilers all the time. :p Personally, I cannot be "spoilt" unless you tell me whodunnit and how! ;) Character spoilers just whet my appetite for the upcoming seasons - so thank you for posting the wall because you've got me all intrigued for CSI:NY season 3! :lol:
Love your Mac wall - very apt! I like your Cath/Gil wall too - it's very good. The only reason I've not snagged it is it upsets my GSR sensibilities! ;)

katpin31791 - Another gorgeous H wall - I (and I suspect many othere here) will never get tired of Horatio walls! Keep 'em coming! :D

AngelsHell - that's a gorgeous Lindsay and Danny wall. If that's your first wallpaper then please don't stop - we want more from you! :D

catwarfan said:
Let me see what I can do later today katpin31791 Do you have any special pictures that you want used for the wallpaper?

I have two more to add to the list.

Mac - season 1 pic so there is a reference to 9/11 :(.

Grissom and Catherine I still love my yobling but I've wanted to use this picture of Catherine for a bit.

Take Care,
Dayna

Don't matter what pictures really except for Horatios. :lol:Rather have a pic of hin from S1-3 or early S4. :D Thanks.
Angelshell loved the wp. :D

thanks csi fan uk, glad you liked it. :)

Polina & Nathalie_Emily- gorgeous what else can I say. :D

O...M...G...!!!
You made TONS of wps!! F*ckn exams!! I have had no time to come and see them... But now I have some time to comment them all sooo... here I go!
MiaCharlize the Cath and Sofia one is lovely!Nice pics you used!
Chez I love your calendars! I love them all so I don't know whitch one to use! :lol: I'm going to use too much ink on printing all of them I think :lol:
csi_fan_uk I love the fireworks one! And...yayyy GSR and butterflies again!! :D lovely!
Nathalie_Emily Lovely Emily one! She looks really pretty on those pics! The H and Tripp ones are very cool love the H one the most of course! :D And all the women ones are awesome! The Eric ones is...awww yayy he's delicious! *drools*
katpin the big gun one made me laugh :lol: cool!
catwarfan I love the Danny and Stella one! Especially love the Danny pic... :D And the Greg&Nick one is very cute! The H and Madison one is just...love! Awww love that man! :p And the Mac&Peyton one is super cute, what a pity that I hate her :mad: there should be Stella!! *coughs* sorry, actually I love it, really :p
polina I love the Gris one! He looks good!! ANd the Emily one is so funny! :lol: And the Vegas/Miami one is great! I didn't see that epi :( have to see it!! Awwwwww Mac&Stellaaa!! Yeaaahhh lovelovelovee!! :D
msgirl yaaayyy Smacked love!! :D
cofi_shot your Sara&Nick ones are awesome!! great work!
Andreina that Catnip one is very good! keep on doin great wps!!
Hormiga great Danny ones! Awww Danny!! :p *drools*
AngelsHell yaaaaaaaayyy Danny&Lindsay!! Love 'emmmm! :D
Joycie Love them!! The Vegas one is great! The Eva one is very cute, and the Flack one is just... love! :D
Kit4na more love! H&Yelina! Yayyy :lol: love 'em!

omg... ok I think I've finished! I hope I haven't forget any wall! And if I have sorry! I don't think I'll be able to make any wp soon :( But on tuesday I finish the exams so I'll try to make at least one that day! Tll then... keep up the good work!!
Lots of love you artists!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back