The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your walls, Joycie. Louise and Jorja are so pretty, nice pics you used. The yellow/green in the Louise wall seems a little out of place but I like it anyway. And love the background textures.

:eek: :lol: I don't think you forgot anyone t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr!!!(or Begoña,I think that's your name and it's easier to spell ;)).Thanks for your nice words. :)

I know I don't say it enough,guys,but great work everyone,keep doing those awesome wp !!! :)

Joycie84,I think the Louise Lombard wp is the best of the 3. :D

I said I was busy but... I couldn't resist :D

Joycie The Louise one is great!! And the other 2 too of course :p I love the GSR one!!
GregIsHott I love them!!! The Nick one is great! I love that hair :D ! I love the style on the las Vegas one! The Grissom ones are super funny! :lol: And the Greg one is... love!! aaaawwwww *drools* great work!

I made 2 YoBling ones!! Hope you like 'em!
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m209/t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr/WallYobling2.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m209/t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr/WallYobling3.jpg
love!

*Hormiga, just Bego! :p And you're welcome!

t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr-thank you for your kind words & the wonderful wp.

joycie84-loved the wp,especially the ELR one.

Angels Hell-another great D/L wp

Kit4na-TY for the H & H/Y wp. Great

GregIsHott-wondering where u went to. LOL Glad to see you back with more wp.

You all have done such wonderful work. They really are awesome. Thanks

Guy as always loads of wonderful wallpapers. You lot are all very talented and thanks for sharing the talent.

catwarfan said:

fruitbat is there other Mac or Gary Sinise pics that you want for a wallpaper of him ? If you do just tell me and I'll see what I can do. I adore Gary as well. Gary and Melina ( I know her from soaps ) were the main reasons I started watching CSI NY.

Cool I will dig out my fav pics. Thank you so much for the offer.:D :D :D :D :D

Polina - love your Mac and Stella wallpapers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back