The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
csi_fan_uk said:
polina - love your Grissom wall! :D I've snagged it!

ok
glad you like it

Nathalie_Emily I really love yours, great job!!!!!!!!! keep doing

and mine just for fun

]Cal[/url]

the link

bl

catwarfan said:
Thanks csi_fan_uk for you wonderful comments. I love what you did with the CSI crew. I will probably have to snag that one as well. Great job.

Here's two more to add to the list. What can I say I'm enjoying making wallpapers right now. These are two of Horatio :)

Horatio

Horatio and Madison I personally love this one. I just saw Money for Nothing the other day on A&E which was the inspiration for this one. Thanks to Miss M for the wallpaper background on this one.

Take Care,
Dayna

Loved the WP Dayna. Fantastic is all I can say. WOW!!!!! :D

csi_fan_uk -loved your wp of the csi team

Andreina - loved the cath/nick wp. just so cute

polina -wp of calleigh was awesome

you all did an oustanding job. Thanks for sharing

ITA katpin31791 The wallpapers are all awesome. Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback on mine to everyone who did. I really appreciate it.

I have one more to add to the list. I have another one in the works but it isn't ready yet. These are not of Horatio either :eek: :lol: It's Mac this time. Thanks to CSI Caps for the pics this time.

Mac & Peyton

UPDATE

I finished my other Mac one. Thanks to Lauw for the texture.

Mac ( Hung Out To Dry ) I loved this episode and this was my favorite scene. Spoilerish for some people just a warning.

Take Care,
Dayna

maricejayo said:
csi_fan_uk = Love you! I put it on my msn display! Just my way of making known CSI at my country!!
No probs and thank you maricejayo. And good luck with your CSI advertising campaign! ;)

Thank you too catwarfan - and I adore your H walls - especially the first one which I've snagged. I like your Mac walls too. Especially the Mac & Peyton one - I've not met Peyton yet - I guess she's in season 3 - looking forward to it...

Great CatNip wall Andreina!

Thanks polina - I like your crossover wall and your Calleigh wall is fantastic! Funny. Snagged it!

Pretty CSI women wall Nathalie_Emily

Great Danny walls Hormiga!

I was in a rather shippy mood yesterday and created a wall dedicated to an old CSI episode that I'm quite fond of. I know this scene has probably been done time and time again but hey, here's mine. It didn't turn out quite the way I wanted but hey, they rarely do! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back