The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah! So many walls since I last posted and all of them are fantastic!!! :D

I especially love togoszmandalover's Yo Bling and CaRWash walls - especially the ones with text - you make me laugh with you, girl! :lol:

As it is Bonfire Night here in the UK and all I've heard since it got dark (several hours ago) is the bang, wheeee and pop of fireworks - I was inspired to create some fireworks of my own: digital ones of course! :p
Vegas Fireworks

Remember, remember, the fifth of November...

WOW lots of gorgeous WP. Too many people for me to remember but ya are wonderful love to have one of my fave three men from all three CSI shows. Horatio, Mac, & Grissom. Haven't really seen any of Grissom unless I've missed it. :lol: I probably wouldn't so it much justice. :( I'm posting three more yes, Horatio. Till I open my S2 of NY then I can get me some pics & try more of that show. Need to get my CSI and get caps so I can have pics there also. Okay here goes. :D

Horatio

CSIM

Horatio & his gun. LOL

Nice Nick/Greg wallpaper. Loved it:) Also liked Joycie's Danny wp and the funny text DL WP by t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr. Good jobs:).

Aphina said:
Chez! Can I ask for a Flack one?!!!! I love what you've done with the whole calender back grounds.

Yes, of course. I´m gonna do it tonite when i´m back home from work. Do you want a special picture ?

Edit: Back home now and here´s the Flack calender. I hope you like the picture of him. I didn´t find so many good photos with him..

a lot of great WPs!!!!!!!!!!!
I especially love the one with Sofia Milos and those devoted to NW

and my

]GG[/url]

the link

gg1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back