The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great walls once again everyone!! :D
katpin31791 You're walls are excellent - I especially like your last Horatio one - I've snagged it! I can understand your love for H - I share it! You also inspired me to create another H wall of my own:
Horatio
And here's a long overdue (imo) Sheldon Hawkes wall - I've been meaning to make one for a while...
Hawkes

Goodnight all!

csi_fan_uk said:
Great walls once again everyone!! :D
katpin31791 You're walls are excellent - I especially like your last Horatio one - I've snagged it! I can understand your love for H - I share it! You also inspired me to create another H wall of my own:
Horatio
And here's a long overdue (imo) Sheldon Hawkes wall - I've been meaning to make one for a while...
Hawkes

Goodnight all!

Thanks csi_fan_uk. Glad you liked the WP. Loved yours also. Snagged it also. :D

MiaCharlize loved your WP of the CSI girls. It was great.

Joycie84 said:
I made a New York WP. I'm not really happy with it, let me know what you think!

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/Joycie84/CSI_NewYork_Episode3.jpg

Joycie loved yours also. Here's a few I did. I don't think they're that great either but, am still learning. :lol:

Calleigh

Calleigh

Couldn't get what I wanted on this next one. Sorry it looks so bad. Am trying something different.

Calleigh, Alexx, & Natalia

Mia Joycie84 great job very busy on your wallpaper but nice
Joycie84 love that one its great
katpin yours are great to i also like the one with the 3 ladys
thanks all of you..

Aiden_Burn said:
Love the wallpapers guys, every one of them is gorgeous. I'm going to have to get my finger out and make some more CSI/Miami/NY wallpapers, but if anyone would like me to make them one, give me a shout i'd be happy to. I need the practice making wallpapers.

Hey Aiden_Burn. A couple of us have been asking for a Gary/Mac wallpaper but nothing has happened so far. If you'd like to practice with our lovely Mac, we'd really appreciate it. I'm unsure about piccies, but in general I love the pictures of Mac from Season 2, where he's more casual/relaxed, but I'm happy to leave it to your creative mind! I'd be forever thankful if you can do something! Thanks. :)

csi_fan_uk I LOVE the H one!!!!!! It's amazing!!! In my desktop right now!! :D
Mia_Charlize love the style!!
Joycie Love the NY one!! super cute!! love the pics!! And the Calleigh one is great!! And Mac one... mmm I think I'm starting lovin' this guy... :D
katpin love the first Calleigh one!! And the 3 one looks great too!!
Love!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back