The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the wallpapers guys, every one of them is gorgeous. I'm going to have to get my finger out and make some more CSI/Miami/NY wallpapers, but if anyone would like me to make them one, give me a shout i'd be happy to. I need the practice making wallpapers.

t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr said:

GregIsHott LOVE your wp!!!! OMG it's awesome!! make more make more make more!!!
thanks :) i will make more. and thanks to everyone else who commented. i think that eric szmanda is gorgeous. *sigh*

Cass: You did a good job on your first wallpaper. I hope that we will see more of your work :D.
Mara21: Your Marg WP is beautiful :eek:.

Cass i can't believe that's your first wp!!! It's awesome!!! really love it!! and the other ones are amazing too! great work!
Mara21 that's lovely!! very nice!!
Here's a new one I made... CaRWash!! Yayyy!!
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m209/t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr/WallCaRWash10.jpg
It's not very well done coz i used another version of the program i use and i don't know very well how it goes so there are things i don't like a lot... I'll probably remake it but till then... hope you like it
love!

i love csi miami, i made a wallpapers of horatio caine.but i don't know were and how to put it here :confused:

Lt_Jade said:
i love csi miami, i made a wallpapers of horatio caine.but i don't know were and how to put it here :confused:

1. Go to a photoupload page such as imageshak.us or photobucket.com
2. Upload your picture
3. Copy the link and post it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back