The Simpsons

Re: Anyone like THE SIMPSONS???

Posted by DrD:
Hey --> Dynamo1 AND csifreakaholic , i love your icons they are cool I dont know what i should do for mine when i can get it...?
:confused:

YAY!!! Another compliment!!! :D For the record, I got mine as a MSN pic at this site. http://ilovemessenger.msn.com/ Its got all sorts of cool pics, only problem being you have to go through a LOT to find the good ones. I have a few pics of the simpsons (if you're interested) at: http://photobucket.com/albums/y40/canders7/Display%20Pics/The%20Simpsons/
Hopefully the link works. For the record, the pics are probably NOT the right size, so resizing will probably be necessary.

Hey guys, not to bother your conversation but could please get back on topic?
If you want to talk than i suggest the Miscellaneous forum.

I'm sorry :mad:

On that note, new episode. When and where? And was there one on today (Sunday) that I forgot about? I fear I did.

for the record that smilie was supposed to be :( ... I just forgot the code thing (because on MSN : + ( = :(). And I dont usually preview... Sorry again.

So, did I miss the new episodes of the Simpsons?

Anybody know when abouts (how long) it takes them to repeat (the showing) of a new episode?

I really want to see the 350th one! :(

the SIMPSONS is a classic!! who's that guy who created it?? he's a ge-ni-us!!! ;)

Matt Groening created The Simpsons. From the Internet Movie DataBaseIn real life, his parents were Homer and Marge, and his sisters were Lisa and Maggie. Matt Groening said in a rare 1990 interview, that Bart was based partly on 'Dennis The Menace' and himself as a child. Like all the Simpsons characters, Bart's original name was to be 'Matt' but changed it because it sounded too closely-related. The name Bart is a play on an adjective describing him, 'brat'. He was also producer and writer for Futurama.

My personal favorite Simpsons moment.....

"You could close down Moe's or the Kwick-E-Mart, and nobody would care, but the heart and soul of Springfield lies in it's Maison Derriare!"

LOL...I crack up everytime I see that ep....that or the ep where Homer joins that secret society, the stonecutters or something to that effect.....

and the Halloween specials are always something to look forward to!

I love them to bits. My friend lent me the DVDs of season one and two and I had a ball watching them.

I have to agree that the new episodes aren't as funny as the old ones. It seems like they're running out of storylines ... but they still work best with the absurd ones.

That X-Files episode kicked ass back...in the time when it was aired

It was one of the funniest! I was laughing hard all throughout it. Especially when Mulder would show his badge and it has his infamous "red Speedos" picture on it. Priceless!

Another favorite of mine was when Micheal Jackson was the guest. It was crazy! I love it when they have guests over.

The Simpsons is like the best show EVER!!!!!!!!!! :lol: ;) :p :D :lol: :)
~Danielle

I'm replying to my own post... how sad. :(
I just wanted to say that the new episodes that are coming out are getting better and better.

Its so nice to see a show which (although at times seemed to falter) has maintained its integrity and still makes people laugh. (Like my entire family!!)

Hells yeah!!!!!!

My three fav shows are CSI, The Simpsons and Family Guy...

What about everyone else?

Back