The Simpsons

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by csifreakaholic, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Anyone like THE SIMPSONS???

I love the halloween episodes as well, they are always hysterical, like the one when the dolphins take over springfield, and everybody has to go and live in the sea? absurd, but funny. they must be high on SOMETHING while writing those episodes. :rolleyes:

2. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I LOVE the halloween episodes. They got James Earl Jones to be the voice in their version of The Raven. Oh, so funny. And when they did the old witch trials hunt and Marge really was a witch. I LOVE those!!!

Oh, and the aliens beaming up The Simpsons! I could go and on.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah those aliens rock esp when they're scared of Moe chasing them with 'a board with a nail in it' lmfao that cracked me up SO much!!!

4. SkeletonJack

SkeletonJack CSI Level One

I just saw the one where Moe and Homer were fighting, so Homer made his own bar. I loved when digging though the garage and finds that half built robot, and it’s says “Father give me legs.” and Homer tosses it out on street and it say’s “father” and then drags it’s self away in a huff. Silly robot.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL yeah thats a great episode.. The robot was crazy, REM were in that too... Homer somehow managed to get them there to make him look good :lol:

6. dylan

dylan Pathologist

like the simpsons? i´m an addict!!! i watch them atleast 2 times every day: first at 3 o´clock on rtl(its german but what the hell) and then again at 7 on a local tv station...sometimes i just lay in bed or vegetate like homer on the couch and make comparissons between the simpsons-characters and ppl i know...it´s fun :D
    the simpsons are the only show that i remember from my childhood that is still running on tv, nostalgia :)

7. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

New episode... where are you? :( I haven't seen a new episode since FOREVER... at least thats the way it seems

8. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

There are 2 new episodes babk-to-back this weekend. One of them is their 350th episode and has guest Ray Romano, from Everyone (but me) Loves Raymond, as Homer's new best friend. The episodes air at 8:00 nad 8:30 pm (Eastern time). Check local listings for time and channel. As usual, networks have the right to change the schedule without notice and make new enemies doing so.

9. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

Wow. Thanks a bunch Dynamo1!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow this is a really random question. but YES i love the simpsons. You see im only 15 but my mom still thinks im too young to be watch it but i wantch it when i can! the show is stupid but awesome!!!! :p :lol: :p :lol:

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey --> Dynamo1 AND csifreakaholic , i love your icons they are cool I dont know what i should do for mine when i can get it...?
    :confused:

12. Dynamo1

Since this is a Simpsons thread, maybe have an avatar of one of the characters. Or take a photo of something in your hometown, or hobby, or favorite tV show, movie, musician, or book.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

^^Thanx!!! my favorite character is Homer so when i can finally get an avitar it will be a "Homer"!!!
    P.S. Thanks ( Good advice)!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Dymano --> i just went to your hom page cite and saw your "toothpick" collection and oh my good they are absolutly AMAZING!!!!! ;)

15. Dynamo1

^ If you think mine are good, wait until you see the ones at www.toothpickcity.com . If you have a hobby, there was a thread for those in the Miscellaneous Forum where you can talk about it.