The Simpsons

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by csifreakaholic, Mar 18, 2005.

1. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

Re: Anyone like THE SIMPSONS???

:lol: :lol:Im a huge fan. :lol:Whos your favorite character?

2. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

Hans Moleman! :lol: :lol: :lol: He doesn't get enough airtime! Actually, Homer, Ralph Wiggum, and Bart... :p

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I like it, but I can't watch it, no one lets me. Im the only one in my household who likes it. I have to sadly say that i haven't got to watch much of it this season :(

4. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

:eek: :eek: The ONLY one who likes it??? Thats sad. :( (whoops, let me rephrase that!) I mean sad that no one lets you watch it simply because nobody else like it.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I love the Simpsons!!!! My fave episode ever is where they go to Duff Gardens when Homer eats that big sandwich and it makes him sooo ill lmao! The old ones are the best!!

6. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

OMG! That is my favorite one! The old ones are the best!!! :D I also like the one where they tell the story of when Lisa was born. Little Bart had to stay with the Flanders... :lol: :lol: :lol: or how about the one where everyone in the family has the flu (except for Marge), so she has to take care of everyone. She then gets arrested for shoplifting in the Quik-E-Mart... :lol:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

hehe yeah those ones are awesome!!! I also like the one where Bart ends up been Mr Burns's heir then they try and get him back by kidnaping him, hypnotise him and tell him that mr Burns aint his dad.. only it wasnt Bart they kidnapped it was Hans Moleman and he ends up living with the Simpsons.. Homer gets taken by him and wants to keep him and Marge goes "Homer I want that thing out of my house" at the end lmfao it cracks me up all the time!!!

8. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

"Give it a try; It's like kissing a peanut." – Homer, of kissing Hans Moleman

HILARIOUS!

9. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

Anyone see the new one on last night (on Global)... I thought it was pretty darn good. Corny, but good.

10. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Er, I watched the brand new simpsons on Sky and I got to say Im not..impressed. One of the episodes wasn't remotely funny at all like it was in season 1-4. I just hope its just an one-off. :(

11. CanadianWinter

CanadianWinter CSI Level Two

i love all the Hollowen Eps!! I love the credits to! and i love Danny Elfmans name in them! lol Danny Elf Blood...oh excellent.

i havn't been watching the new ones lately. im kinda buzy but i actually havn't heard very good things.

12. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

I just like mindless stuff. And for the record, the first ones were the best (just not the ones with the really bad colour/picture quality).

13. CanadianWinter

CanadianWinter CSI Level Two

The best one is the Rib-Wich one! and Homer follows it around. lol!!! good times lol

14. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

Which one is that? *confuzzled*

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I have to agree I dont really find the new ones as funny, They're good but no way as good as the older ones..Sometimes I think they may be running out of ideas for what Homer should do next. I mean he's done just about everything :lol:
    And yeah the Ribwich one was great, one of the 'better' newer episodes in my opinion :)