The Simpsons

I love the Simpsons... its hilariously funny (and for the record, I can't see the politcal satire... I like it for the mindless laughs).

So, anyone seen the newest episode?

Re: Anyone like THE SIMPSONS???

The Simpsons are cool :D
have to say i haven't seen the newest one :(

I love The Simpsons! I haven't seen them i a good long time, but the best episodes were the one where Homer was on pot and the one with Mr. Pinchy the lobster.

The one with Homer on 'the drug' was cool... all the pretty colours... :D

I personally felt sorry for Mr. Pinchy... Awful cute little bugger though... I wonder what lobster tastes like??? (Better stop here before I drive everyone else insane...)

Are you kidding? I LOVE the Simpsons!!!! :D :lol:
One of the best ones was the one where Marge flips out on the bridge and then goes to Rancho Relaxo. Bart and Lisa end up staying with Patty and Selma! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the simpsons!

Their Halloween episodes are outstanding and some of their satire (Marry poppins, best whorehouse) are hilarous!

The Simpsons is awesome! I've been watching it since I was a little girl! :D

Simpsons is cool :cool:
I watch it everyday while eating dinner :D :D :D

Well it may be the 16th season but its the 5th season here :p I love it! I watch it everyday while I eat my dinner! :D

I'm so ridiculously happy that I found people who like the Simpsons as much as I do (or maybe even more!)

I wonder when the next new episode will be aired?? Must find out 'cause I CAN'T MISS IT! (If I do, then I have to wait many weeks until they re-air it).

(I personally can't believe that I started my own thread...)

Posted by stripforensics:
I'm watching The Simpsons now. Yay for 2 episodes rerunned every week day on Fox!

There's really 2 episodes every weekday? Why am I only finding this out now?? :( I must be really clued out (since I do actually get Fox on satellite!)

YAHOO SIMPSONS!! :lol:

Back