The Secrets Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by eggbe4thechicken, May 1, 2007.

1. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

^^Haha, I hate that, because you're just simply clearing your throat, and everyones like "yes" and you're like "uhh..."

Random secret: I hate it when people carry things on for ever and ever, it gets a little old and irritating after a while. But some people just won't let things go...

2. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Yea, I guess that can be annoying, although I dont mind it, unless its something thats really upsetting. Like at college, a friend of mine gets teased for something silly she said, and people always laugh at her. At the time it was funny what she said, but two years later people are still talking about it, and its not very nice!

3. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

I don't like speaking out loud in class but in a group im quite the class clown wots up with that!

4. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I'm pretty much always the class clown. Like when teacher's say something that makes me mad, I always have to answer. I've spent a fair amount of days on lunch detention :devil:

When people always repeat one inside joke, I want to kill them.

5. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I am the same way.........I get all choked up and nervous speaking when ALL eyes are on me......but in a smaller group, like you, I am the real "entertainer!!" :lol:

6. loki

loki Lab Technician

^^ lol you got that right, D.

I've never been able to speak out loud in class, but whenever the teacher said something I didn't agree with (like stupid art class subs saying there's only ONE WAY to do art :mad:) I had no problem telling them how I felt :lol:

Another random secret I noticed today, sometimes I, like, picture myself as someone else. I pretend I look, sound, and act like them, just... for no reason. I was doing Jack Sparrow today, and my mom was like "why are you walking around like you're drunk?" :lol:

7. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

*thinks loki has lost her mind...lol....wonders if loki pretends to be DJ sometimes, cause DJ is super awesome cool*:lol:

I can't really think of any secrets.......mine are more embarrassing moments...*giggles*

8. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

here's one from me....when i walk into a place, i would like to fit between the pain and the wall. i am extremely shy and ....i teach crazy kids...and i am not shy at all when i teach...

oh yes and Dj says i am Koocoo but that's not really a secret now is it? :lol:

9. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I have a secret I am trying to keep from my parents

I am kinda involved with a woman from the UK and we plan to meet soon but my folks will never let me go so I guess I am tangled up in lying for now..

More secret: I hate being seen without make-up. You know.. the days I don't wear any I don't get out of the house. I am uncomfortable around people without make-up on. I just feel.. naked and definitly not pretty!

10. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Talking about speaking out loud:
    I have a real problem with that, I actually went counselling earlier this year to develop my confidence and self esteem. I am going to uni and I know ill NEED to speak infront of people.
    I hate being center of attention, and I really do mean that, some people say not they dont like being center but they lie. I honestly hate talking infront of people, even telling a story to my friends with them all listening.
    I cant open my presents infront of people either as they all look at me.
    When its my birthday I never have parties or go out with friends on my bday as it just makes me cringe.. when I go to parties I usually get their first so I dont need to make a big deal when I come in half way thru..
    Urgh.. :(

11. loki

loki Lab Technician

I have this problem, too. Usually if i don't feel like wearing make-up I wear something really weird like pajamas or a really big jacket so people look at me funny for that instead of my lack of make-up :lol:

12. edog

edog Lab Technician

Interesting thread. Secrets, secrets, secrets. . .

Ah, I have one. I told my parents I was seeing a counselor at school to help me with job searching and writing out a resume. In reality, I was losing my mind and was completely stressed. I was getting help with panic attacks, insomnia, identity crisis and anxiety. They still think I went in for job help.

Maybe my lack of progress in the job department will clue them in! :lol:

13. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i never ever wear make up. i wore it when i got married and havent since...dont like it...

14. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

i have really low self-esteem, and when i hear people whispering, i always think, that they are taking bad things about me, same thing goes for when people start laughing,

15. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

me too! but mostly because i'm extremely paranoid. i'm completely convinced that the entire world is out to get me. i think people are following me when i drive. today i was absolutely certain that when my boss looked at me while talking to my other boss that they were planning to fire me...and even though he's training me to do more things...i'm still not completely convinced that i'm not going to lose my job.

i just think everyone is out to make my life hell and theres not much that can be done to change my opinion about that right now.