The Secrets Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by eggbe4thechicken, May 1, 2007.

1. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

When I was little, I used to steal my cousin's batman action figures cause I thought they were cooler than barbie. Seriously, I still think they are way better.

2. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

trust me you're not the only one and i hate it when my mom wants me to call someone for her especially when she is driving and i have to talk

i still listen to N'Sync and Spice Girls and any other pop band that you can think of that was popular in the early 2000's and late 90's

i watch the disney channel and some nick shows like "The Naked Brothers Band"
    i used to watch QVC and HSN and dream of having the items that they showcased there but then i realised that it wasnt worth it
    i used to watch the Food Network and dreamed of becoming a chef but the CSI shows changed my mind
    when i was yound i stole a pack of Harry Potter playing cards from a department store and i was haunted thinking that the police was going to catch me and arrest me

3. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Secretly I am a fan of Britney Spears songs and Aqua songs. Best one: Barbie Girl. I like Backstreet Boys but I never really liked N'Sync.

But I listen to other music to, those are just a sometimes deal.

4. never_again

never_again Witness

I have to keep my bedroom tidy, and everything like books and DVDs organized in alphabetical order, then chronological order. I have designated draws for "junk I shouldn't have bought but can't throw away" :D. Sometimes I can't get to sleep so I tidy my room. If my friends come round they think I'm really weird because their bedrooms are SO messy!

I carry really weird things around in my blazer because after a bit I can't stand not having them there. I have a purple rock and a little pewter figure and some cranes I made from a bus ticket.

I hate calling people, I always put it off or text them or email them.

When I'm with my friends I'm loud and say really stupid things and make a complete idiot out of myself. And then I feel really bad, but I just do it again and again. Argh. I can see myself and wish I wouldn't say things.

Oh, and I hate injections, I'm ok with things like getting my ears peirced. It's just the liquid going in and stuff, and I can see it before hand and I get really freaked out.

I think that's it. :D I'll probably think of more things, lol.

5. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

^^ I hate injections too! Once they were going to extract blood to make a test, I went with my father (I was 18, but he knew i would panic), and while the EM and my father were talking about something I just took the door and run.
    My father caught me and made me go back and even apologize...

I'm also very VERY deoriganizated; I have everything under something, clothes behind boxes, shoes in the middle of my room... but I always know where is everything. Kinda weird sometimes...

6. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I hate calling people too. I'm always afraid they are busy or I reach the wrong person. :eek:

7. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I hate calling people because I don't know what to say and I always have long awkward silences with them.

8. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

^^^ I like to think of my bedroom as organised chaos. It looks messy to everyone else but i know where everything is. The other day my mum came into my room asking for my passport, and seemed really surprised when i could find it right away (under a pair of jeans, of course)

I hate answering phones. I think its because people sound different on the phone so when someone phones and says "hi it's me" i don't know who i'm talking to. When i'm at home by myself i always let it go to answerphone. I figure if it's really improtant then they will leave a message or ring back later.

9. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I hate calling people because when they don't answer, you feel like a reject. Or that they're avoiding your call.

I hate when people call and ask what you called for? because I usually don't have a reason. or the reason's dead.

10. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^^That's why I never call back, they call who have something to say. If they don't call again, it was nothing important :p :lol:

I'd also like to remember to add more content here as well and not just one liners.

Thanks. Starts to be frustrating to say this in every thread.

11. AshleyFirst223

I feel rude if I don't call back, so I almost always try to.
    I get really embarassed at stores when I'm buying hygenie[sp?] items because the cashier will like look at me really weird while I pretend to talk on the phone.

12. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I thought I was the only one who did that! Especially happens when my period is coming around and I need to buy some stuff :rolleyes:

13. AshleyFirst223

^Same thing :lol:
    It's actually kind of silly when I think about it.

-I hate when I sit around and wait for someone to call me.
    -I never do the dishes until they start to smell.
    -My school elevator smells like a hospital and it makes me feel trapped.

14. everclaire

everclaire Rookie

I have a phobia of velvet. The look, the feel, the sound, everything. I'm terrified. In freshers week, a promo girl from the union came to our flat, wearing a velvet jacket, and when my flatmate told her I was scared of it (I was cowering in a corner) she ran over to me and tried to touch me with it and I cried :(

15. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

I have struggled with self-injury for over four years now. I also have dealt with off-and-on issues with Eating disorders and have frequent panic attacks brought on by seemingly no reason.

Wow that was angsty, lets find something more fun to put here

I love to sing, especially belt with the songs from RENT and WICKED. I sing to myself in the mirror all the time.

I think it would be really comfy to wear guys' clothes but I don't want everyone to stop and be like, wtf!