The Secrets Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by eggbe4thechicken, May 1, 2007.

1. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

oh yeah, here's an embarrassing one:

When I am singing, working with dogs or doing something else that I want (for some twisted reason) for people to know that I am good at I activate holographic simulations.

I go through the whole thing saying, "computer, activated holographic simualtoin(s) of.....authorization code (then I give my school id number) Then as if that wasn't bad enough I will talk to them. *blush*

In case your wondering the hologram thing is from Star Trek *all series) that is what they do on the show. I guess it's kinda a warped version of imaginary friends.

okies I think I'm done now

2. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

I know where you're coming from, my Dad chased me with Cotton wool once, I started crying. :( If I was to chase someone who had a fear of snakes with one then I would be a horrible person. People don't understand do they? :rolleyes:

Yeah! Especially the jumpers they look so comfy. :lol: I think I might get one. :rolleyes:

3. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Okay, I'm scared of cotton balls. Isn't that kind of creepy? I don't like the thought of it even.

I don't like driving on highway ramps. Or in alleys, or streets with parking on both sides.

I'm really indeccisive(sp?) about everything. I mean everything, what socks to wear, which eyeliner to use, etc. etc.

I like attention too much. I tend to strive and push people for it. So I'm one of the annoying attention seeking girls. Especially with sports.

4. DandMfan

DandMfan Witness

Wanna know what I am--FREAK!
    I've got this phobia of spiders(espacially at night)so I can't sleep at the corners because I always think that a spider will climb down and bite me.
    And when I drink I tend to just force the drink through my throat-it's really noisyu in class and when I get thirsty and start drinking everybody goes quiet and all that can be heard is a really noisy "gulp,gulp,gulp" and people around me tend to laugh at me.
    I hate talking to someone I don't know--I always fumble with words and talk quietly and shy and most of the time I just go blank.
    Know what--when I younger I once dropped my I the toilet just after I let the water in. I barely got it out and now I still rub my face with it (Ew why the hell do I do it?)
    My laughter is so freaky that people tend to laugh, too, but on me!The worse thing is that I keep laughing for 10 minutes so you know what happens--LONG-FREAKY-LAUGHTER-MUCH!
    I still suck my thumb

5. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

lol it is. i love wearing guys clothes. i haven't bought womens clothes in about 3 years. if i go near the womens section in a store or i'm near things that are pink and/or shiny i get really uncomfortable. when i am rarely forced to wear girls clothes (funerals, weddings and such) i feel like everyone is looking at me weird and i get extremely nervous. i don't want to be a boy (contrary to popular and misguided belief) but i don't want to look like a girl either. its just not my bag.

6. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

YAY! Someone else. :) It's horrible isn't it? After you've had an injection the nurse hands one to you and you have to put it on your arm to stop the bleeding. *shivers* Yeah, horrible. :rolleyes:

I went through a look like a skater phase, lol, I wore big baggy trousers, and hoodies with obscure bands names written on. I've seen some photos and I looked absolutely dreadful. :lol: Yeah, I like to wear skirts now, and things, bit more feminine. :)

7. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Sometimes I listen to the most wrong music.. It just makes me feel better but I don't want anyone else to hear it :lol:

8. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I know how you feel, my mom thinks i'm weird, cause spiders are so little, i can't stand to see them on the tv either, ew.

9. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

This is so pathetic, but: When I have a dream about one of my friends getting hurt or something, as soon as I wake up I go running to the phone and call them to see if it was true or not :lol:

Oh, and once I say this you might all think I'm crazy (I know the friends I've told do) I don't pray to god...I pray to the universe. And I believe so many myths about things :lol:

10. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

CatherineWillows I don't pray to god either. So you're not alone in that one. I pray to.. some higher power I guess.

11. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

I maybe sound a bit weird, but everytime my moms goes on a holiday i get homesick. I also get homesick leaving my house for a day at a park or go shopping. I dont know why but it so weird.

Besides that I Have this inmaginary World where i go to when i am scared or feeling alone. I just go there to feel save again and loved. Okay this is Freaking i think.. :eek:

12. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

bugs like love me or something because my left arm is like full of mosquito bites and they really itch and i look like a weirdo right now=p

13. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

I ran away from my house one time. My dad scared me so much that I just ran to my grandparents house (They live about 3 miles away)

14. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

One time, I "ran-away" at night because my parents got into a fight. So I went and slept at my aunts. It was kind of weird.

Sometimes when I laugh, I snort, It's really embarassing.

I don't like when I end up hanging out with people I don't really know, because I don't know what to say, or what they do when they hang out.

15. loki

loki Lab Technician

I have a strange obsession with sponges. I was playing with the sponges in the cleaning isle at the supermarket for like an hour while my parents were shopping.