The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

YAY:thumbsup:
    That had to happen. And god it did:)

--------------------------------------

HEY FILES IN MY MEMORY CARDS AND USB FLASH!!!!!!!!
    GET IN ORDER PLEASE, WILL YA?

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I didn't see your edit Hardline, so that's why I quoted it so everyone saw it.

Damn it sis!! Did you have to open the door to my room so you can see it? Then did you have to say something about the small amount of vitamin water bottles, soda bottles, and coffee bottles to my mom that were on the bookcase? :scream: You have seen my room the last time you were here so why do you think it's changed? You were here just a few years ago and stop asking me if you were in trouble. Of course you are but what the hell can I do?

So I like to have some clothes on the floor in the closet, so what?

Now my nephews, one of them who has a place of his own, are going to start hating me since you will be going into their room to make sure it's clean. :(

3. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

^Mac&Adam Fan, it can be a pain living at home not having the privacy you deserve. Family can get all up in your stuff. I will say though when you move out every now and then you will miss it.

4. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Why does my entire family, except maybe my grandparents, hate me? My aunt just comes here and basically tells me how much of a fail I am and how much better her daughter (my cousin), of the same age, is than me. My 3 uncles here don't talk to me...except 1 who just makes fun of me as well. None of my parents stick up for me. I am like the family punching bag. I don't know what I ever did to them to make me deserve this.

The only person who isn't shitting on me here is some Jewish guy. I don't even know how he is related to me. >_> Maybe he's not and just snuck in. lol jk.

5. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah. There is something else I forgot to mention, maybe because the way my sister was acting I kinda was giggling a lot, maybe it was nerves or I didn't know how to act. But the way my sister acted, I hated it!!! She was all Busted, :lol: Busted!!! :lol:

Then she asks 'Am I in trouble?' I'm like, why are you asking that? You're fucking laughing at me and mom is acting more mature than you are right now. :rolleyes:

But when she gets home, I guarantee you, she will go in her son's room who is over 24 years old and check to make sure it is clean. I wonder if she will tell them.

They are sooooo gonna hate me. :(

Hardline, I'm sorry you are feeling that way though.

6. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

^Siblings can be a pain in the butt. I hope things get better for you Mac&Adam Fan.

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah, yesterday it seems she has forgotten my mess but we will see on Wednesday night since they come back from Vegas. They left Sunday morning.

When I have dogsat, my aunt's dog used to be in the crate at night. Last night was the first time she didn't use the crate but had her own pillow. My aunt hasn't had her using the crate much at her house but she does keep the door closed.

Rant: Hey, I have dogsat you, why are you having a problem? Why do I have to use a nightlight so my room isn't dark when I haven't used it when you were in the crate? There is a reason why I kept the door closed.

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To Photobucket,

What the :censored: is going on now? :scream: I click on a link to that album and get the picture but if I try to log into it you tell me I have the wrong username and/or password. I know for a fact that neither one is wrong. It's the same username and password that I used just this morning to get into that account. I want to see those pictures that I put in just this morning so I can possibly add to the album. :scream:

ETA: Wow! Ranting works. Now I can get into it.:p

ETA #2: Now it's screwing up again! I swear if there was someplace better I'd be there in a shot! :scream:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Dear weather: Could you please stop with the rain? First last autumn you ruined everything and then snow hit the soft ground (since it didn't freeze) it was very wet during the spring and now you just keep raining and raining and raining. It's been 30 yrs since we've had this much. Stop. Okay, we haven't got the worst of it, like east has.

Dear broadcaster. Please, just please could you tell what's going on on other channel of yours every time you broadcast from olympic studio? Like the other day there was still judo finals and you decided to stop showing and showing rerun of beachvolley. Thanks a friggin' lot.

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Wow I've been so behind my regular rant schedule O.O

^Hardline, I so feel for you. My relatives basically thinks same about me. My godmother has said it more than once and now we're not even texting each other anymore. My mom's cousin has totally forgotten about us since moving to London. I wish I had something to do outside home because I can't take silent war anymore.
    Mom basically threw a sticker-add in front of me suggesting to call in and get job, but how can I when my foot's still hurt.

^Well no matter how annoying siblings are they love you same as you do.
    I so darn wish to have a sister, or brother.
    My cousin has younger brother and despite their fights they love each other and protect with so much care that I get jealous everytime.
    Even my classmate showed love towards her younger sis despite nearly killing each other over some silly stuff.

----------

And now time for my own rants..

--
    Goddamn library, you're supposed to offer accessible internet! So why exactly when I get my turn at pc it doesn't work???
    You have 6 pc's on the 6th floor, 9 in 7th floor pc-room and 4 more out in the reading area.
    So why every time I arrive the 6th floor's are occupied, reading area's occupied and pc-room's 4 are noted broken and rest of 5 are either already occupied or barely working???

I can't just express how angered I felt. I can barely suppress my emotions when my travels to library are worthless. And getting hard rain near home and running all the with injured foot :mad:
    I know I now feel sorry for my own sod butt but I just so awfully NEED my own pc!
    --

Mom! My foot still hurts and will hurt few more weeks offits, so stop buggering me and be that mom you always tried to be. I know you suck at emotions, I've got it from you.
    --

Dear luck, please please return and HELP me! I dearly NEED your assistance and NOW!
    --

Please, my awesome phone, stop breaking apart and hold on. I still need ya!

11. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Manager:

Quit trying to dictate when I can work or not. You have me scheudled on Wednesday and I am unavailable on that day, just like Monday and Sunday. Even though the bus has gotten me to work early, it doesn't mean I can start at 7:30 or 7:15 and I never did change my availability.

What is the point of having an availability if you don't follow it? :shifty:

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Sorry for double post.

Even though you don't do the schedules unless the manager who does the scheduling is on vacation or not available. But really? Are you trying to make me leave?

You have me scheduled on Thursday at 7am.. WTF?!! I don't want to start work earlier and earlier, especially when it will be dark at 6:40am for a time.

Really hope that manager doesn't see that 7am shift... :shifty:

Just watch, she will start doing that. I really should just try to find another job though. Feels like you guys are trying to get rid of me by making me mad. :scream:

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

You darn neighbourhood kids!
    Are you flippin outta your mind?
    What is with you thumping down all the apples from the tree and then leaving in the middle of backyard?? I so hate that! Your parents have been idiots of you have been skipping school? I know there's nothing more exciting than to show off iPad skills at school feeling awesome but GET BLOODY OUTTA THE APPLE TREES!!!

Bloody bicyclists!
    Get the f*** outta my flippin way! I don't have enough patience to jump aside everytime you bloody decide to sandwich me on the thin walklane on the bridge. I hate that!
    It's terribly annoying. You have no damn respect for those on feet. That's disgusting!
    And next time I rather not listen your pleas for me to let you pass. I won't hear it!

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

WTF guys come on!!! :scream: Let's get this flooring down before Monday!!! :scream:

First you have them come and take the carpets but the guy who came didn't measure the areas that will have new floors properly!! Then we have to have concrete hallway and some parts of the family room so to make sure there is no moisture and have a guy come the next day to find there is no moisture and we can have the floors down. :shifty:

But because it's been so damn hot, I guess the moisture comes on the concrete from the carpet or whever.

Then you call to have it done yesterday but you have to call my mom back a few minutes later since it was booked when you got off the phone. I give you credit for checking to make sure before you called her and the floors scheudled for tomorrow.

Now you call her on your day off, which I think is wrong for them to make you do, :shifty: and to leave a message that they can't come tomorrow because of a scheduling issue?

Really? WTF!! :scream:

Glad you made them do it Saturday because it won't be a problem but she might give hell to the idiots when they come!!

Poor guy who called is so going to get it, but really, the people in the office should have called my mom, not the guy who has a day off. WTF on that people!! :shifty::scream:

I hope you told the idiots at the office that we are hosting a wedding reception next Saturday!! :shifty:

15. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

To my NOW ex boyfriend

How long do you think it would've took me to find out that you had a kid to another woman AND you're both TOGETHER still? Hope you all have a happy life together.

To children playing on the road.
    If you see a car coming towards you MOVE!! do you want to get run over? For god sake, stop playing on the damn road thats what the PAVEMENT is for! And a road is for CAR'S NOT CHILDREN