The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Deark Pokecheck noobs: Will you please read the stinking rules before posting in the Cbox already? It would save all of us a lot of headaches if people would get the message about things before asking about them. Mainly that it's not a place to learn how to hack or make your hacked Pokemon looked legit. And that includes getting a stinking Genesect. It's UNRELEASED. Deal with it. Be happy Keldeo and Meloetta are out. The hacks that do show up will be removed as soon as the mods see them. You want one that bad, go get an Action Replay and hack one. But don't go putting it to sleep, 'cause if you get banned from the Dream World for it, it's your own doing. You can also quit begging to download the new Kyreum forms, 'cause it isn't happening anytime soon. Pokecheck doesn't want you all whining because your game crashed when you tried to unfuse the thing.

Computer: Really, a BSOD? I loved playing the Trainer Challenge game, why'd you have to screw me from downloading it? I know you're fully clean, but it better not happen again. Of course, it's also half the fault of the official Pokemon website for not leaving it online like it used to be. Grrrrr.

Dear heat: Does it have to be so ungodly hot just because it's summer? Yuck.

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Just because I asked you on FB if Andy Griffith was Jewish, doesn't mean you have to act like it insulted you!!

He was buried 5 hours after death!! :scream:

3. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Right now I'm being completely jealous. This is gonna sound totally whack but i met this girl online and she is extremely nice and i kind of had a crush on her. Though 2 years older than me. I just found out that, as of yesterday, she is now engaging in an "online relationship" with a different guy who is 4 years older than her.

*sigh* I know that sounds whack but whatever... :( Guess my loneliness is just getting to me.

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To managers: Ugh, I really don't want to have to walk to the bus stop so I can get to work at 7:15. It's hard to sweep with shipment on the floor. It's about 1.6 miles to the bus stop near the high school from my house. I had to walk home today and I'm tired even though I took the bus from work to the bank that isn't far from the high school.

To my eye: Stop it!! I know you had something on the eyeball that I flicked off last night but stop annoying me!!

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

To the guy who can't decide: WAKE UP idiot or we'll kick your bloody a$$!!!
    You're one stupid flippin idiot of a mankind. How could you start messing up with my best friend when she already gave you a clear opinion?
    Yes, you may be fitting her taste (but defo not mine) but it doesn't give you reason to play with her feelings!
    --

To my toe: STOP HURTING OR I'LL BREAK YOU!!!

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To some people in the FB group:

I'm sorry that my suggestion hurt your feelings but that is no reason for you to stay away!! Hopefully now the moderator who smoothed things over, or I like to say, cleaned up my mess, I hope you will now come. I just won't talk to any new person. I don't even want to welcome you to the boards because I'm afraid it might insult you.

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Hey don't be so hard on yourself.
    People are different and take things different.

I've met some rather furious people and some quite strange.

----------

Darn toe!
    Please decide what is your bloody problem!

I do know it's Friday 13 and it's considered quite unlucky combo.
    But I'm quite believing it.
    Although with this darn painful bloody toe I'm not sure what to believe.

I sincerely don't want to bother mom by this but it's just that tiny problem that I can't walk that way:mad:

It's just so annoying that medical problems are so tricky to solve in this darn country:scream:

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Dear tooth: You have no cavities, so stop the sensitivity! That polish the dentist did better work. And I wish my gums would feel better; it isn't like I don't brush relatively well. I have issues like everyone, but I hate that they hurt/bleed from time to time.

Dear computer: You do fine for like a week and then start that annoying shutdown hangup again. Grrrrr! You're just lucky you only misbehaved once after updates, because fearing my OS was corrupted and my Win32 couldn't be reached was worse than the other crap.

Dear GameFreak: I hate that only one Pokemon can be downloaded from the dream world at once. Of course, you are "TrollFreak" for good reason...not giving the right 'mons the right moves, not allowing various things that make sense to allow...*sigh* Not to mention putting Arceus to sleep two nights ago and not being able to get to the Island of Dreams period.

Dear work computer: Stupid viruses...we just got rid of one, now there's another on another PC. Grrrrrrrrr. And it's that dang scare ware that won't let you access any programs at all.

9. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Hey international tweeter:

Don't be such a bitch!! Gary lives in the United States and it's really expensive to fly to other countries like China or even Iraq. Damn!! :wtf: :scream:

Trying so hard not to retweet to both of you and slam you for being a bitch!!

And he is so nice in responding to you, bitch!! :scream:

10. Hardline Pro

Basically these kids from my area are trying to have a party based on the Project X movie, only this party is called "Project XX". It is downright stupid. First of all, it is a SPONSORED party by a teen club (see this thread). It is supposed to be happening next Friday but they will not disclose the location on the Facebook page until the day before.

Guarantee there won't be naked girls, ecstasy, drug lords, and crazy sex like in the movie though. I mean, the place I live in...it won't happen. So this thread is more about me just hating these idiots who try to start something like that...and invite me.

BASICALLY, these kids are stupid. About 6,000 were invited on Facebook and as I look at the page it says 1,211 are going. I was invited, but it must have been a mass invite.

They should know that if they don't want to be busted by the cops...DO NOT POST IT ON FACEBOOK. And my, these kids are just dumb. I hate party animals.

Here is what the info says:

And here are some posts on the page that make me cringe:

NOW THIS ISN'T KIDS BEING KIDS. It is idiots being idiots. Sluts being sluts. And douches being douches. I would have not ranted about this if it wasn't all over my Facebook timeline. Needless to say, I deleted most of the people on there posting about it.

If I find out where it is, I will call the cops and leave an anonymous tip. :)

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

WOW Hardline Pro :eek: That's one of most sickest thing I've ever heard!

Those kids/idiots are plainly STUPID.

You'll be doing huge favor for society by reporting that party.
    I'd be doing same if I were you.

--------

Dear pain meds, please do your magic as supposed rather than making me wait whole night for you to start working! It's rather painful to sleep that way.
    It may be because of this time there might be nerve involved or the tendons/ligaments are actually torn a bit making pain so strong. But still you're pain meds that suppose to take appropriate action within an hour after taking, not the next morning!:scream:

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I agree Hardline, you are doing the right thing. Just let us know what happens, if you find out.

To Gary Sinise:

Ugh!! I can't watch the documentary because I don't have dish or Directv. :scream:

I will buy it though, regardless. :)

13. Hardline Pro

They deleted the event page in fear that the cops would find out. But they forgot about the GROUP page they also made. Idiots...haha!

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

That's good. And they're just bunch of idiots.
    Act fast before they removes Group

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Come on man!! Post a link if you know something about a strike concerning the buses!! :shifty: