The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CCA

CCA Police Officer

To people who can't drive in the snow..you suck! Seriously..slow down your stupid 4 wheel SUV cannot save you when you suddenly have to break because somebody is trying to take a turn and not have their back end do a fish tail..and then you cause a car accident!

To you alcohol...damn you and your ways of giving me a headache when all i wanted to do was have fun...your evil!

2. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

To the people who wrote/edited my History book:

Whoever had the idea to make every chapter 30 pages long or longer is an idiot and should be fired immediately. Not only does every chapter go on forever and is boring already, but then you fill it will stuff like "Single mothers composed 7 percent of all households by 2000, a 25 percent increase since 1990." That is wonderful and all, but what exactly does it have to do with the minority advances of the 1980s? Nothing that I can tell, so why is it under the catergory of "The Gay Liberation Movement"? Can we please try to make more sense in the next textbook you decide to print.

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Dear Witch that Lives Beside Me: Ahahahahahaaa, did you seriously come out of your house to tell my brother that his basketball bouncing in OUR driveway was too loud for you? You're so old I'm surprised you could hear it that well. And well, we do have a basketball net, in our own driveway on our property, that isn't hurting anyone or anything (except your ears apparently) and you need to tell him to stop? Ooh right, and why he wasn't at school? Well for your information it was a PA Day, and no, he doesn't have to be at school for that, actually you DON'T go to school on those days. I don't see how it's any of your business anyways if he's home from school or not. And it was 2 in the afternoon, you couldn't possibly still be sleeping, so who cares if you hear a basketball bouncing outside. Move into a retirement home if you don't want to live in a neighbourhood filled with annoying little kids anymore. You'd think you'd be used to it, we've only been living here 14 years.

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to whoever from the university shut off the elevator: you know what, its fine, walking up five flights of stairs 3-4 times a day is no big deal. but, oh yeah! we have to move out this week! you know what does suck? carrying hundreds of pounds of luggage down 5 flights of stairs, thats what sucks. and your "out of order" sign isnt fooling anyone, we know you turned it off and its perfectly fine. guess what? us moving our luggage out isnt going to hurt your precious elevator. but it probably will hurt us carrying it down those stairs, just like it was a hassle carrying everything up to move in when you couldnt be bothered to have the building finished on time.

5. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Er.. I second that. :p

To my knee, quit hurting. You're just bruised. It's not that bad, quit acting like it.

To my right shoulder: Same advice as to the knee. Opening doors and picking up my backpack is the only thing you have to do. Now the left shoulder has to do all that for you, and it's kinda straining him. Quit it!

To my German professor: please let me move the date of that exam. Please? Pretty please?

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Once again to the idiots I work for:

QUIT CHANGING THINGS! They are fine just the way they are, change is not fun.

7. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

To my boyfriend:
    You know, not too long ago you used to like it when I surprised you after work. Now after I wait for fifteen minutes in the damn parking lot IN THE RAIN you decide that Angie needs a ride home and you kiss me quickly once and send me on my way...WTF. I am so angry right now that I could throw my cell phone through the wall. And of course your phones have to be effed up so that I can't reach you. You are so going to get it tomorrow in school. Soooo going to hear it.

To school: Why can't you just be over? I'm sick of hearing about things that you're trying to cram in last minute. Just be over and give me my month break!

To work: Why do you have to conflict with so many things? And why do you have to be a very high paying job for a college student? I mean come on, 10.89 an hour? What college student is going to turn that down! Certainly not me! I just wish you were more flexible with your hours =[

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

To crazy woman who thinks she knows everything: So in twenty years, and after working for VPs and Presidents and HR and Corporate Trainers, all respected in their fields and currently still serving in their positions (and higher), suddenly you, in your infinite wisdom, have discovered that they were idiots. Otherwise, they, like you, would have noticed twenty years ago that I was an imbecile.

But apparently you are the only one smart enough to figure it out.

To the weather: Either snow or don't snow, okay? Quit spitting this stuff out that makes the roads look barely wet when they are really slick.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To Mother Nature - Thanks a lot!!! :scream: Freezing rain and ice. Just what we needed. And if you're thinking of sending that blizzard that's out west our way - Forget It!!! :scream: It's going to be at least a month before the city can clean up all the debris from the sides of the streets. Remember that Asian Longhorned Beatle, we're in a quarantine area and can't get rid of the tree limbs our selves.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  10. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

To the idiots I work for: a 3% pay cut?! WTF? Are you serious? Yes I know the economy is bad, yes i know that its hard for everyone right now. So I probably wouldn't have faulted you for this drastic action since I still have a job and all (and believe me its taken some major zen breathing for me to me to say that)...except you did THE SAME THING two years ago cause you really are boneheads who don't know how the crap to handle money or avoid a financial crisis.
    Yes I know the economy is bad, that's the only reason I haven't turned in my notice. morons :scream:

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To family: Yeah, I know we're having a Christmas get together type thing, and I'm the only kid around because my two other cousins couldn't come, but can you please stop asking me what I want to be when I grow up? K thanks. 'Cause it's getting really annoying. How many times do I have to say I. DON'T. KNOW. I don't! And stop trying to push me into optometry. I know my dad is an optomitrist, but that doesn't mean I should be one. It doesn't interest me.

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

To the reviewer on FanFiction.net who joined the site specifically to post a mean and hurtful review of a story (not mine):

You're a coward. If you have something mean to say, use your own name. Don't create a new, fake name today just to post something hateful to hurt someone. That story wasn't hurting you one bit.

There was absolutely no purpose in posting that "review" other than to make someone feel bad. Is that how you live your life? You look for ways to be mean to people about things that don't concern you?

You're a sad excuse of a person. I'm sure you feel better about yourself now that you've tried to tear someone else down. Why did it bother you so much? Because other people were saying nice things and you didn't think the writer deserved them? Why is that? You're so much better? Gee, I don't see any stories under YOUR name on there. Oh wait...maybe they're under your real name, not your fake-created-today name.

I have a feeling you're on this board somewhere, and I hope you read this. And I hope you're proud of yourself. I'm sorry you have such a crappy life that you feel you have to bring others down with you. Maybe if you tried saying nice things to people instead of hateful things, your life wouldn't be so crappy after all.

People suck sometimes.

13. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

To the person to whom Smokey is referring:

Your abuse is not acceptable.

I'm sorry to have to talk to you like a child, but that's how you've behaved. There's little else I can think to say that doesn't involve attaching one expletive to another, but I'll also add this: What you did was petty and cruel and it's gonna come back to bite you in the ass.

Oh, and you might be interested to know that *some* of the science on the show that draws us all together is actually possible. The administrators on fanfiction.net *can* track your real identity down. Please be assured that their attention has been called to your "review."

I sincerely hope they don't take these things lightly.

You f:censored: :censored:h.

14. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

^ Now you're making me wanna read the story.

To parents: just because you don't see me studying, doesn't mean I'm slacking. Collective studying is good for me, because face it: I have no self-discipline. Collective breaks and people around me studying keeps my eyes on my books. And that's the way we want it.

To the people organising the exam schedules: Are you getting paid extra for making crappy schedules or did you get special training? Cuz you're really good at it :rolleyes:

To self: Less series, more studying. And finish that Holiday Challenge on paint.

To paint: My god, you're hard to work on. Nothing comes out the way I want it to!

15. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

ha, wow are we living the same life or something GAH! I would have ranted and probably said exactly you said :lol:

Gah paint is so hard to work with, I feel for you!

To my dad: I know your trying to be nice to me and your feeling guilty about somethings in the past, and yes I overheard your convo on the phone but that doesn't mean you give me too much freedom you've changed some much over night it's rediculous. Please stop asking me if I'm okay, I'm fine. You don't have to keep asking me that cause it's get annoying. Yes I know your saying it because you care and you love me but GAH your being a bit too mushy with me lately. If you haven't noticed I don't like the attention. And god you got me those bags and like when I've asked you in the pasted for stuff you'd be like do you really need it blah what happened to you. It's like who are you and what have you done with my dad?!? You changed too much!

To my sisters: Stop being so jealous and saying I'm so lucky. I don't know why dad's doing what he's doing but he is. I have to deal with it so do you.
    p.s. I needed those bags for you information.

To my brother: GAH! Your music taste sucks so stop saying whatever I listen to is stupid, I mean ALL you listen to is Hip Hop and R'N'B the two worst types of music in the world!!
    p.s. when I'm listening to something take your sh*tty music off!!

God my family is so annoying these days! :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.