The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrissyGriss

GrissyGriss Civilian

ooh I like this!!

To my boss: I HATE JAZZ STOP PLAYING IT ALL THE TIME!

To tourists in London: Get out of my way or I cut you.

To my uterus: stop hurting or i'm getting a hysterectomy.

To my boyfriend: I love you! I miss you. I wish you were more reliable :/

2. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

To customers:
    We have dividers for a reason. Please use them. What exactly do you think is going to happen when I don't see one? I can't watch you 24/7, I have to watch what I'm doing. Don't assume that I'm going to see you put your stuff down, or see you move the divider if you bother to use it. Really, the only person who pays here if you don't use a divider is YOU, so I really don't see why you wouldn't want to use them. Especially if you have items over $10. And those of you who don't bother to mention it until your order has gone through, HOW STUPID ARE YOU?! It was sitting in front of you for at least two minutes and you decide not to mention it until the last second? Well duh, of course I won't be able to do anything about it by then.

To my boss:
    Thank you thank you thank you for giving me my own lane yesterday. I am so sick of doing breaks! Yes, it's nice that I'm one of the only people you have confidence in to do them properly, but come on, eventually even the breakers need a break. So thank you. And please do not revert back to old ways today.

To L:
    Rot in Hell. You make me sick and one day you are going to rot in Hell. I'm sure they've already got a special place down there for you. I hate you and I hate what you did, to me and her. I would ask how you live with yourself, but I doubt you have a conscience, and you can't feel remorse if you don't have one of those. Just know you're dead to me.

To G:
    Please please please be okay. I need you to be okay. You can do this, I know you can. You're strong. You can beat this. And M, I appreciate what you were trying to do, but don't tell me not to worry. How the hell am I supposed to do that? And I'm coming with you, don't think I'm not. I don't appreciate being cut out either. I'll take time off work, that doesn't matter. I'm almost 18, please don't treat me like a little child, I'm coming with.

To poetry:
    You suck. Why do I have to write you? Why do I have to suck at writing you? Why do you have to exist? You are stupid.

3. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Dear Mr Gates,

The next error report I send to you will have a sodding brick attached to it! :brickwall:

Yours blah blah.....

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

To M: Leave my stuff alone. I can't believe I leave the house for 20 minutes and I come back to a room ransacked. Please don't pull out the drawers from my dresser and mess up my space. I don't touch your stuff. I'd appreciate it if my personal belongings would stay where I put them. Thanks.

To drivers: Look where you're bloody well going. And by the way? Through-traffic coming off a main road have the right of way. People coming out of a side-street DON'T. If I have to honk one more time and get the finger thrown at me for making sure your compact behind doesn't get squished by my bigass truck because you were too stupid to shoulder-check, I'll scream.

To other drivers: You see those little white and yellow things in the middle of the road? Those are called lanes. It's very simple. Take a colouring book for example. You were taught to stay INSIDE THE LINES, correct? Same principal only it's more expensive if you screw up. Spend less time with your fingers up your nose and more time with your hands on the wheel.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  5. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

To B and A:
    you two need to get a frickin room. i'm sick of seeing you two touching and hugging and kissing all the time. It truly disgusts me somtimes. you know why we all dont hang out anymore and I always makes excuses? because everytime we do, you two are sitting on the couch making out. If not that its just STARING at eachother. we watch a movie and I see you two doing that! if your going to do that, do it on your own time. your dont need me there, J's right. i'm bored. were all bored siiting and watching movies while you two do that. dont deny it. you do everytime. and when i confront you all i get is a "we werent doing anything" and all pissed off. well i'm the one pissed off here. i'm sick of all this nonsense until i can learn to stand you two together. it makes me sick.

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To C: I love you like a sister and you are one of my closest friends....but starting to date my boss is a bit awkward on my side. I know he makes you happy and when I've worked with him we've gotten along great, but if things go South with you two I don't want to be stuck in the middle. I have no issues hanging out with him outside of work...just the working environment might be a little weird, but things can always get better. Just please be careful and don't do anything too rash...plus he's going to be the "you break her heart it's all down hill from here" speech soon enough.

7. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

Why does time flies so fast?? I come a lot of time short to do what i have to do...
    Running around to fast and still time runs me by..
    I hate it, can't do what i want and when i want it...
    With this i am letting people down and making some happy...
    Wish i could change it...

Pssttt----> S. I love you, you are the sweetest sister I ever have, you are my sunshine and i need you... xxx to you!!

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Why do I have no money?!

Why the hell to people say one thing, which you believe and then let you down? And then you're left totally screwed...

God, I'm super angry tonight..:scream:

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Okay, bank customers...why do you come in and say "I need a hundred dollars out of my account" and think I can magically wave a wand and produce a completed withdrawal slip including your account number and signature? Do you think I'm just going to reach into the drawer and pull out a hundred dollars and hand it over?

And there's this magical new invention called an ATM. You don't even have to drive downtown, park your car, walk up the block and into the bank, stand in line, fill out a ticket (or make ME fill one out!), walk back out and down the block to your car, and then drive back out to the other side of town. Just drive on up to it, put your card in, and magic! Money spits out!

And yeah, I know it's the third of the month. And no, your Social Security or Disability check isn't in yet. I know you're tight on money and I know it's not much and it's all you have, but you're the 50th person to call today asking. Psssst....internet banking is even MORE magical than an ATM!

And oh yeah, the next time I answer the phone and all you say is, "How much is in my account?!" I'm going to say "$7.53" and hang up.

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To Mrs. ___: I really don't like you. You yelled at me to stop talking today (for the 20942th time this month) but can you really blame me? You let M ramble on about random things infront of the whole class for almost the entire period. And sadly, I'm not exaggerating. Our class is fun sometimes, but that's when we can all talk. It's not fair you let M talk all the time just because he spits out information. It's not even relevant to the class. :rolleyes: I know he's a walking wikipedia but still. I could be spending that time doing my homework in class but if I write something you're all, "KATIE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A DISCUSSION!" Listening to M talk about girls on their period (how in the hell is that relevent to history?) or talking to C about horror movies... hm, I wonder what I would rather do. :mad: So don't fucking yell at me again for talking about something actually appropriate. k sweet.

11. Austin

Austin Hit and Run

I am so angry:
    1) Some one broke into my neighbors cars one which is in front of our house and also stole 3 gas cans!
    2) My mothers cousin is causing problems with my stepmother.

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Stupid people shouldn't congrate in small places because the stupidity speads like wild fire.

Friends will ditch you no matter the reason, especially if their significant other calls and wants to hang out. We had plans first...made over a week in advance. And I'm really getting mad about it...yes I understand that a whole bunch of you just started dating new people....but that doesn't mean you should throw me under the bus because they call and because I'm not dating a guy doesn't mean I should be left out of activities either.. Seriously it's rude and if it's kept up I definetly won't be speaking to you and then you can wonder why no one wants to hang out anymore.

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

To the sun: why must you turn me bright red for the first time EVER in my 20 years of life the day BEFORE I go on holiday?!?! It doesn't hurt so its not proper 9which is good) but still, I look like a tomato, grrr.

Drivers: you suck. this is the UK, i.e. we drive on the left, and we give way RIGHT- the RIGHT on roundabouts. You know thick people, it's easy to know left. hold your hand up and it makes an L. Therefore give way the opposite way. Duh. How did you pass your driving test?!

14. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

To My Neighbors: Please refrain from mowing your lawn with your extremely loud lawn mower at seven in the morning on Saturdays. Some people like to sleep in on the weekends.

To My Tonsils: If you don't stop producing tonsil stones, I WILL get you cut out. That's a PROMISE.

To The SPHS C/O 2008 Students Who Stayed At The Ocean City House For Prom Weekend: When you're fined for underage drinking, your alcohol is confiscated by police, and your friend has to be put in a drug-induced coma because of alcohol poisoning, it's not a good idea to go back out that same night and get more booze. Good luck trying to walk at your graduation.

To One Of My Bestest Friends: You better stay in the production this summer. I will not hesitate to drag you out of your house and to rehearsals every single day if I have to.

15. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To ARD (German TV channel):

Why the f*** do you have to show half of the stupid EM? There are like a hundred other channels who could show it, why do I have to miss out on my daily soap opera, just so a couple soccer crazy people can watch a boring game? Guess what, the are people who don't give a shit about 20 guys running after a ball. I want my tv shows, not sports!

To food:

Hurry up, I'm hungry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.